Sign in to follow this  
Jedi Master Fangorn

Toys R Us Exclusive Lego Stormtrooper Minifigure

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw this, Toys R Us is running a giveaway this week (through 3-20) that if you make any Lego Star Wars purchase of $11.99 or more, you receive a free stormtrooper minifigure. The flyer does not say USA only, but it surely is at least North America only, if not USA only. This is undoubtedly the same stormtrooper minifigure that was available free at Toys R Us with purchase recently, I think in Spain, but am not sure. Anyway, that is the price of a battle pack these days, so might be a good time to get one! Or, in my case, I will pick up the Swamp Speeder set along with my free stormtrooper.

Even though there are already a lot of topics like this in the Star Wars Forum, it's a cool deal :grin:

In Spain, TRU, but you have to buy a pretty expensive 30 Euro... not 12 $ ... you lucky

You can also buy the polybags separate for $2.99 USD in the US at least, some stores let you, and some don't. Also keep checking online, they might get more stock.

pTRU1-7270440reg.jpg

LINK^^^^^^^^^^^

Visited two TRU's today and both were completely out.....so if you're looking, you might want to call ahead first (and you'd think they'd take down the signs advertising the deal!)

My TRU in Portsmouth NH is out also, and the signs are still up. The clerk was a bit dismayed when I said, "oh, then I'll put back the set." Good news is that I ended up with three figures earlier in the week - one for me, one for a mate in the UK, and one extra.

Peter

Sign in to follow this