Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

MOC: Sacred Ring Heist

Built for the MOCathlon on MOCpages.

Be a part of LEGO's newest theme, "Spatlantis"

One of the most notorious members of the Black Hole gang is causing chaos in the galaxy. He is only known as "The Shark", and is the most difficult criminal to catch, because of his craftiness and also because his ship is undetectable by radar.

That's why we're calling in our friends from the Atlantean Galaxy. We need your help.

The Shark is reported to have just been spotted at the B10 Secure Storage Tower just outside of the Manta Ray Nebula, which holds some of the most valuable treasure in space, the Sacred Keys to the Atlantis Galaxy. Go catch him!

4432358942_1d18697fe4_o.jpg

4431581453_6ae5e67da7_o.jpg

4432351990_272eabae50_o.jpg

4432351666_06fd484400_o.jpg

4431578799_b43709cc4e_o.jpg

4432349284_4cefd66749_o.jpg

Great idea Erdy, and fantastic execution of it! I love the look of the storage tower (although it might because of the numerous trans-light blue bricks :grin:), and the concept of Atlantis in space is just very cool.

Lots of greebly goodness on all three parts of the MOC (especially the spikes on The Shark's ship!), and excellent use of the Robo Attack egg cockpit!

Have a great Pi Day everyone! :classic:

I love this MOC, its wonderfully inventive, and the tower is just beautiful! I like how every bit of this MOC turned out, great work :thumbup:

Fantastic MOC 'Erbeereis' - excellent cross-over of themes - SICK ! :grin:

Gotta love that space station and that police vehicle ! :wub:

Awesome design ............you I'm a conformist! 'Erbeereis' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Hello!

A quite unusual shape you're presenting to us here. But I really like this! :classic: I have a faible for transparent pieces and you've used them in a great way. :classic: Als the use of the egg piece is well-placed here.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

That is an excellent use of those trans-blue tall bricks, it really gives an effective space station/tower look. The two spaceships are well-done too. Great job Erdy! :thumbup: