awesomebrick

Funny youtube find!

So I was just browsing Youtube when I saw this guy look at some of his videos there all pretty funny :tongue:

So discuss it here!

My favourite is the I gotta feeling parody what about you guys :classic:

To make this more lego related he has a box of lego in the randomness rap :classic:

Injoy!

please reply I'm getting bored!

Edited by awesomebrick

please reply I'm getting bored!

I'm not sure that's good enough as a reason for threads like this one. Besides, I'm not sure there's anything to enjoy in this guy's videos anyway. Just another teenager trying to act/speak funny - we've had tons of those ever since youtube's inception (in the meantime, some have become "stars" in their own eyes) so you can probably understand my lack of enthusiasm for his random box of LEGO - and all the other stuff.

I have friends that have youtube channels like this. Sometimes I find them funny, because I actually know them, or because it is late at night.

There are so many of these out there, that it would be just as well to start a thread that says go search youtube for guys sitting in their room doing silly things and talk about it.

But I think YouTube does not need to be discussed. There's lots of stuff on it, but if everybody posted something that they though was funny this board would get really full really fast and not everybody would be amused anyway. Please keep that in mind.