Sign in to follow this  
Nannan

The Sabota Death Ring

Hi guys,

Here's my latest creation, depicting a microscale space colony in which I call the Death Ring. You can find out why in the backstory on Flickr. Meanwhile, you may be interested to know that this project grew from an attempt to use the blue bubble domes as microcolonies. This build took me more hours than expected and several orders of stretcher hoses. I hope you enjoy!

4423902142_2c768f9692.jpg

Flickr

-Nannan

Unbelievable. This moc has just left me with a lack for words. Everything is just perfect, the bulbs look great as colonies.

One of the best micro scale space colonies i have ever seen. The details on it is very nice. The domes are very cool.

Amazing job! :thumbup:

Just one word - AWESOME !

What a MOC ! :grin:

Fantastic design work here 'Nannan' and really I'm a conformist! - that was just almost beyond words ! :sweet:

That is beautiful, I'm at a loss for words to describe it. The trans blue looks really good too and the pattern is amazing! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Wow. This is very good indeed! All the detail and shapes make it look really amazing. :oh: I love the web like structure over the top!

Keep this up! :classic:

I love how well you've done this, it looks exactly like i've imagined a lot of colonies would look like, excellent work :thumbup:

Well there’s the obvious praises to be song of your warrior like skills at MOCing but mainly I’m just jealous of your pieces. I want those blue domes! :P