Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Ron

76 Cantina

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Ok, this is my first Star Wars build worth posting, so dont hate it too much! :tongue:

This is the 76 Cantina, a small sleezy cantina owned by Earl Kamern.

76_001.jpg

76_003.jpg

This is Earl, the gruff but friendly bartender/owner

76_004.jpg

A corrupt Imperial officer talking to the local crime lord, Bingo (so menacing)

76_005.jpg

A friendly game of Sabacc

76_006.jpg

The bouncer and a not-so-friendly deal

76_007.jpg

People with bounties on their head should watch their back!

76_008.jpg

Poor mans HoloNet booth

76_009.jpg

Imperial Raid!

76_010.jpg

Please comment and criticize! Thanks for watching!

Cool! I really like that frontage, and the interior is roomy, although I'm pretty sure the SW universe uses different numerals than us earthlings :thumbup::tongue:

I agree, it has that space feel to it. Nicely done with limited bricks.

For a first build, I like where this is going....Not quite sure if it is complete or if you tend to add more.

Maybe toss a few more mugs on the ground? A seedy cantina usually always has some junk on the floor. Maybe a dirty mess from an over-indulging patron off in the corner?

I would also love to see some more action in this cantina. You got the room, go for it! Don't hold back! Maybe have a brawl?

Either way, good job!

For some reason I always think of Cantina's as being in a tan color, (I know limited thinking).

I do like your setup though. I agree the numbers kind of look odd, but the shape looks good and I like the layout inside. You have a good mixture of fig's hanging out, and an imperial raid is always fun.

Do they serve droids there ? :grin:

Great MOC 'Admiral Ron' - interesting and roomy bar !

Is there anyone selling 'Deathsticks' ? :grin:

All the grey's set the mode of the place - good one !

Also I didn't know aliens could play cards ! :grin:

Fantastic job and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Cool! I really like that frontage, and the interior is roomy, although I'm pretty sure the SW universe uses different numerals than us earthlings :thumbup::tongue:

Well with literally trillions of languages in the star wars universe at least 1 might look vaguely like arabic numerals.

Language argumants aside I like what you did it really takes on that seedy smuggler's pub feel :classic: .

I have to say that I love the doorway. Overall the canteen is very good. The interior walls need a little something. Maybe some light fixtures? It'd be tough to do with the panel pieces, but it should be easy to add a little something to the brick built walls.

Didn't you know? 76 means "The Stagger Inn" in Nantooinese. :tongue:

Nice job! I really like the suspicious looking guy talking with the Imperial Officer in the cornet. And the Mon Cal too.

Hello!

It's pretty simple but it does the job well. :classic: As Walter, I like the entrance section with the panels, but also the walls by using even more large panel pieces. It's really a good use for them. I also like that you took the sticker as inspiration for giving the cantina its name. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher