Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Death Star Docking Bay

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Chime in if you were able to see this in person when it was displayed from Nov 2007 thru Jan 2008 at the NJ Bridgewater Mall.

LegoStoreBridgewaterDisplay-a00.jpg

Details

DSDockingBay-a00.jpg

AC

Edited by KimT

No, but I saw your hoth one a while back and it was great! I never realized it was you who made these creations at the lego store I go to! :classic:

I like this one just the same. Keep up the good work! :wink:

That is one very good MOC. I like how it has those three different levels to it.

It works very well as a display for a store like that. Bet the kids (and AFOL´s) must have loved it.

Do you use to have MOC´s at display there?

Excellent, I love it, but what if I wanted one of the mars mission sets beneath it?

Excellent, I love it, but what if I wanted one of the mars mission sets beneath it?

Then you're too late :tongue:

Great looking display you did back then :thumbup:

I've never seen this before, I like the second level as it really resembles the movie docking bay in my opinion. The lowest level is cool because its like the under belly with the workers in it. Great job, I suppose it is no longer assembled?

I love the combined X-wing fight and the TIE fighter bay below. I can see all the 8-year olds dragging their parents over and saying "I want that one, nooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!" :tongue: . In the Burlington,Mass store all they have is a crane. :sceptic:

Chime in if you were able to see this in person when it was displayed from Nov 2007 thru Jan 2008 at the NJ Bridgewater Mall.

LegoStoreBridgewaterDisplay-a00.jpg

AC

I remember seeing it there

I was impressed with the custom black 3-po you had

a very nice display

Then you're too late :tongue:

They still sell those mars mission sets at my local toys r us

Thanks all for your comments!

No, but I saw your hoth one a while back and it was great! I never realized it was you who made these creations at the lego store I go to! :classic:

I like this one just the same. Keep up the good work! :wink:

The Hoth theme replaced this one and if you look closely enough each of these MOCs had my sig on the right side.

That is one very good MOC. I like how it has those three different levels to it.

It works very well as a display for a store like that. Bet the kids (and AFOL´s) must have loved it.

Do you use to have MOC´s at display there?

This was designed specifically to fit the store display case with the different levels and I've noticed during the lunch hour visits how the little kids had the better view of the bottom level. Kinda amusing to see the parents bend/kneel down to see exactly what was going on down there. Some members from FBTB and Lugnet were able to see this and the other MOCs that I've done for the store from Nov 2007 through July 2008. Got to know the store manager and staff who let me do these.

AWESOME MOC - gotta love that advanced tie fighter eh ? :wub:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

That's the regular Vader TIE fighter.

They might still have one stuck in the stockroom.

Keep your fingers crossed as I might do a comeback at this store.

I've never seen this before, I like the second level as it really resembles the movie docking bay in my opinion. The lowest level is cool because its like the under belly with the workers in it. Great job, I suppose it is no longer assembled?

That's why I'm bringing up some of these MOCs as I realized that not many EB members had the chance to view them. You're right about the second level as it was designed based from the movie (IIRC I must have gotten the idea from a DK book). Surprisingly, it's still assembled though a few pieces have been taken out for some other MOCs.

I love the combined X-wing fight and the TIE fighter bay below. I can see all the 8-year olds dragging their parents over and saying "I want that one, nooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!" :tongue: . In the Burlington,Mass store all they have is a crane. :sceptic:

I've actually seen that scene played at least a couple of times. :laugh:: There were also inquiries from some parents if the whole thing was for sale.

I remember seeing it there

I was impressed with the custom black 3-po you had

a very nice display

They still sell those mars mission sets at my local toys r us

I knew that somebody here would've seen it! There was also a black R2-D2 and R2-D4 way at the back.

AC