Fugazi

Parts that just can't be taken apart without swearing loudly

I've been lucky to have only three pieces stuck together, sort of like how Clone O'Patra mentioned. Anybody remember the combined mech from the Exo-Force Stealth Hunter and Grand Titan? Yeah, the gun on that had three parts put together in an un-take-a-part-able way. I'm still mad I did that.

A long time ago I was being stupid when I crafted this combination:

30374.GIF + 32072.gif

(and no, the bar was not in the axle hole).

It didn't take very long before I realised that those two parts will probably be together for life...

One from an official set that I've cursed:

007.jpg

(the bar and horn are the problem) Nice parts usage, but almost inseparable (set 7905). Actually I think it's unacceptable that official sets contain such constructions.

(the bar and horn are the problem) Nice parts usage, but almost inseparable (set 7905). Actually I think it's unacceptable that official sets contain such constructions.

I did that quite a bit. All you have to do to take it out is use a plier.

A couple of tiles which are 2-3 studs from the edge of a larger baseplate. You can't bend it near the edge and you can't stick your nails between them. Lately I've been using a very small screwdriver but the baseplate didn't like the scraping.

To my horror I put a 1x1 round stud tile on another 1x1 round stud. Trying to get that offf was hell on earth. I think it may have just been the wrong tile on the wrong stud but I nearly lost a tooth on it... next time I will use pliers... :)

A couple of tiles which are 2-3 studs from the edge of a larger baseplate. You can't bend it near the edge and you can't stick your nails between them. Lately I've been using a very small screwdriver but the baseplate didn't like the scraping.

The new orange Lego tool is great for these - it's got a thin enough end to get under the tiles, but since it's plastic, it doesn't scratch it up.

Minifig utensil screwdriver or wrench with flat end could also be used to pop tiles off provided there's a way to get it under the tile's groove. So no removing a tile in middle of tiles.

Minifig utensil screwdriver or wrench with flat end could also be used to pop tiles off provided there's a way to get it under the tile's groove. So no removing a tile in middle of tiles.

Don't forget the City crowbar. :classic:

I still hate it when small plates, i.e. 2x2, 2x3 etc, are somewhere in the middle of a larger 8x16 plate or so.

Two 2x2 plates stacked are not funny, either.

Not a problem, but I´m just curious, whats the obsession with putting crash helmets into trashcans?

Motorcyclist celebrating the repeal of Michigan's helmet law by tossing the helmets in the trash. :laugh:

I still hate it when small plates, i.e. 2x2, 2x3 etc, are somewhere in the middle of a larger 8x16 plate or so.

Two 2x2 plates stacked are not funny, either.

That's when the separator comes in handy.