Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC: Tool Box

I have not done an impulse size MOC for a while, so here is tool box......

tool_box_1.jpgtool_box_2.jpg

What do you all think, comments very welcome and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

Nice little impulse MOC! I like the little wheels. My only suggestion would be to make the toolbox red - most large toolboxes I see in my too-frequent visits to car-repair places are red - and I know the piece comes in this colour. Good work!

Thanks for the comment 'Rufus', I do have some red cupboards, but the 2x1 special clip/mod. plate I don't think I have in red, maybe black - I'll check tomorrow !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I agree with Rufus that red tool boxes seem to be more common (in the US anways), but I think the light gray one you already built will still look good in any garage. :thumbup:

Okay, I see if I can get red to work, thanks for the comment 'ImLost'- tool boxes in Australia comein red (of course), blue, black and gun metal grey checker plate.

Really nice. I would definitely buy an impulse set like this. What is it, like 12 pieces including the minifig? I bet you could even include welding tanks or something else "mechanical" and still fit it in to the piece count of the impulse sets. He fits in perfectly with the truck service center.

Nicely done. :classic: I like the wheels. White drawers are not going to stay white very long in the shop.

Thanks 'prateek', 'Loganwan' and 'dr_spock' for your comments, I might consider doing a small arc welder or battery charger unit !

Even black would get dirty too ! :laugh:

Watch this space..........and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks for the nice reply and welcome to Eurobricks 'LegoGalactus' ! :sweet:

Edited by lightningtiger

I think it's perfect, and functional. If it was much bigger it wouldn't look real. :thumbup:

I think it's perfect, and functional. If it was much bigger it wouldn't look real. :thumbup:

Thanks 'Big Cam' for your kind reply.

Some of you have said what if I added something all with the tool box, well then okay.......how about a Karcher pressure cleaner then.......

pressure_cleaner_1.jpgpressure_cleaner_2.jpg

What do you all think ?

Comments very welcome and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Now if the washer doesn't do it for anyone............what about a simple trolley then........

trolley_1.jpgtrolley_2.jpg

Comments welcome and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Getting better all the time lightningtiger. :thumbup:

When will we seen them all together in action?

Thanks 'L-space' for your kind reply, I very glad that people like my mini-MOC's as much as my building and vehicle ones, I actually took a month or so break from doing these, but my town now needs equipment so it's back to the brick boxes then.

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Those two other mocs are very creative and cool! I really like the vacumm cleaner design. :thumbup:

Great job!

Thank you 'LegoGalactus' for your kind words, eh that vac is actually a high pressure water cleaner - like to clean cars and trucks with.

Thanks again and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Your pressure washer looks generic enough to be anything the user wants it to be. A washer, vacuum, pneumatic wrench. There could even be different attachments to hook to an air tank. The tire dolly is good too. I am sure it would be hard to a Lego man to pick-up a tire that is half his size. Thanks for sharing the new stuff.

Thanks 'Loganwan' for your reply, I guess your right about it could be anything from a cleaner to a vac to a small compressor - but I based it on a real Karcher cleaner - you know what that means........sticker time .... I do that a.s.a.p. !

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet: