tin7_creations

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

"Gotta Build Em' All... Pokemon" :laugh: these are super awesome, I'm glad you've done the classic pokemons over all the new ones :wacko: there getting pretty ridiculous. Nice work and I can't wait to see more.

EDIT: where can you get sculpey from? and what does it look like?

Edited by sok117

Absolutely stunning Tin7, no criticism this time around. :classic:

You should make either a Pokeball or a Voltorb next!

"Gotta Build Em' All... Pokemon" :laugh: these are super awesome, I'm glad you've done the classic pokemons over all the new ones :wacko: there getting pretty ridiculous. Nice work and I can't wait to see more.

EDIT: where can you get sculpey from? and what does it look like?

I got Sculpey at my local crafts store here in Vancouver. Here's their website.

Of course you can try making one! Let me give you some tips.

1) Make the base stand first. If you're using Sculpey, roll it into a ball, and press it onto LEGO studs, that way after you cure the stand, it would fit back onto the studs; cure it.

2) After you have a hardened base, you can sculpt your Pokemon on top of the base, makes your life MUCH easier.

PM me if you need any further advice.

~tin7

thanks dude ^^ I'll give it a go ^^

good idea... i would have just made it the other way and spent years on it and then binning it... >_< lol thanks ^^

All right, a short unexpected update!

I know I said the next update would be Team Rocket, but Rayman gave me a suggestion: Make Voltorb.

Quite truthfully... Voltorb and its evolve form Electrode are the EASIEST Pokémon to make... don't know how I overlooked that.

So anyway, I bring you two Pokémon who have somewhat of a connection to Team Rocket; both Voltorb and Electrode make frequent appearances in the anime, and are sometimes the ones behind Team Rocket's "blast offs". I also decided to re-post Pikachu, since he's the one usually responsible for Team Rocket's "blast offs".

Pokédex Entries:

#025 Pikachu

4421919872_cde968d16f_d.jpg

Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon.

It can generate electric attacks from the electric pouches located in both of its cheeks.

#100 Voltorb

4421163797_096e3bb8bc_d.jpg

Voltorb, the Ball Pokémon.

This mysterious Pokémon uses strong Electric attacks, and is often found near power plants. Use extreme caution; Voltorb may explode without warning.

#101 Electrode

4421163653_c077bea716_d.jpg

Electrode, the Ball Pokémon.

The evolved form of Voltorb. Highly concentrated electric energy causes this Pokémon to explode unpredictably. Also known as the Bomb-ball.

4421163455_92132b896f_d.jpg

Everything is made with Sculpey, and hand painted.

Hope everyone enjoyed this new post!

~tin7

P.S. Next up: Team Rocket (For real this time!)

UPDATE: James, Meowth, Wobbuffet are ALL completed; they are waiting for Jessie to join them, I have also decided to add a little surprise: Mime Jr. Once the whole group is together, they can be photographed. The sculpting of Mime Jr. and Jessie's hair are done; they are just waiting for the fine tuning and paint job.

Edited by tin7

Great job again on these, tin7 :thumbup:

I imagined it wouldn't be so easy to make a perfectly round object onto a stand; but you managed to do that very well and to capture their peculiar expressions. And I imagine making the hollow line at the contact between the two hemispheres must have been quite challenging too :laugh:

Keep them coming!

LuxorV

Motto #1 (Original Version)

Prepare for trouble…

… And make it double.

To protect the world from devastation…

… To unite all peoples within our nation.

To denounce the evils of truth and love…

… To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie!

4426894862_47a0b60b63_d.jpg

James!

4426131303_ff099b17e4_d.jpg

4426131185_3005df14d1_d.jpg

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light…

… Surrender now or prepare to fight!

MEOWTH! That’s right!

4426131569_96dfe5e995_d.jpg

Motto #2 (Sinnoh Version)

Listen, is that a voice I hear?

It’s speaking to me loud and clear.

On the wind!

Past the stars!

In your ear!

Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace…

… Dashing hope, putting fear in its place.

A rose by any other name is just as sweet…

… When everything’s worse, our work is complete.

Jessie…

… James…

… And Meowth, now dat’s a name!

Putting the do-gooders in their place…

… We’re Team Rocket…

… In your face!

Wobba!

Mime, mime, mime!

4426131743_86c1383740_d.jpg

Pokédex Entries:

#052 Meowth

4426148137_baa42bedef_d.jpg

Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokémon.

It loves to roam at night to gather coins and other objects that sparkle, but it spend most of the daylight hours sleeping.

#202 Wobbuffet

4426148279_792e8575b4_d.jpg

Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokémon.

They like to live in dark areas so they can keep their pitch black tail concealed. Wobbuffet are unable to initiate attacks.

#439 Mime Jr.

4426147979_98061faaa1_d.jpg

Mime Jr., the Mime Pokémon.

It can quickly imitate anyone it sees. It can sense people's emotions as well, and when it senses danger it will erect a barrier, so it can escape.

FINALLY! I've been working on Team Rocket for almost 2 weeks now. I've been procrastinating on school work, which is why the Team Rocket update came 20 days early!

However, I have a major essay due in 2 weeks, meaning I won't be updating until early April.

Jessie and James hair, as well as the three Pokémon are made from Sculpey.

The face and torso decals are my own.

Hope everyone enjoys this new post!

~tin7

P.S. Next up: Misty with some of her signature Pokémon (Togepi, Staryu, and Azurill). The deadline I set for this is April 16; but hopefully I can get it done faster...

New figs looks so amazingly good! :thumbup:

Could you show minifigs from other dimensions too? I wonder how jessie looks like from behind

Are you a Lego Pokemon Arceus tin7?

TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

Your Pokémon are looking better and better, near profesional, I think you will need to update Pikachu.

The Eyes one Jeesy and James are also a lot better now that they are more manga, plan on updating Ash aswell?

BTW, you should edit your first post and place the pictures there aswell, people might mis them otherwise.

This is when trouble starts for Ash and his friends :pirate:

Good work, they look very nice, especially the hair.

The pokémon are also great, Mr. mime jr turned out very well. Keep it up!

You should make a Giovanni fig with persian.

Who? I really havn't seen this show for a while... Will you ever try to make any BIG pokemon? Like a charazard or a blastoise?

New figs looks so amazingly good! :thumbup:

Could you show minifigs from other dimensions too? I wonder how jessie looks like from behind

Are you a Lego Pokemon Arceus tin7?

TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

If I was a Pokemon... I would be a Charizard...

Your Pokémon are looking better and better, near profesional, I think you will need to update Pikachu.

The Eyes one Jeesy and James are also a lot better now that they are more manga, plan on updating Ash aswell?

BTW, you should edit your first post and place the pictures there aswell, people might mis them otherwise.

I really hate using face decals; I didn't plan on using face decals in the series, however, after realizing that a face decal would make the figure look better, I decided to make face decals. Ash has been updated; I gave him a face, but I still need to work on the headpieces.

I've already linked to the first post!

These are so cool!

Team Rocket is flawless!

You should make a Giovanni fig with persian.

Giovanni fig... MAYBE... but it will be sometime in July when I come back from summer vacation.

Who? I really havn't seen this show for a while... Will you ever try to make any BIG pokemon? Like a charazard or a blastoise?

No, I won't make the big ones... it's because I think the bigger Pokemon should have the capabilities to move their joints, and I can't make that with Sculpey.

Wow!

I love all the detail yet keeping a Lego-ish look.

The Lego-ish look is the hardest part :wink:

For larger ones, I'd suggest a mix of Bionicle/Exo-force parts for the main body, and any details like a head or tail can be hand made. Also, are you going to be doing any more with attacks?

Edited by indianajones

Impressive, these most recent ones are much improved over your first Pikachu. Wobbufett is especially well done and accurate, with the tentacles/ feet sticking out and the tail with eyes. I also like Meowth's pose very characteristic. :laugh:

Keep 'em coming!

"Hi, you're a new face! Trainers who want to turn pro have to have a policy about Pokémon! What is your approach when you catch Pokémon? My policy is an all-out offensive with water-type Pokémon!"

~ Misty (Pokémon Red & Blue)

4515329148_0247aa9a8c_d.jpg

Misty with the two Pokémon she hatched from eggs:

4514691811_1d8521316a_d.jpg

Pokédex Entries:

#175 Togepi

4514691109_a47f897ec3_d.jpg

Togepi, the Spike Ball Pokémon.

Togepi is filled with an energy that makes people happy. When treated well, Togepi shares this energy with others, but when it comes near a human with an impure heart this energy quickly disappears, leaving Togepi exhausted.

#298 Azurill

4515329884_32450e74f9_d.jpg

Azurill, the Water Ball Pokémon.

Azurill is able to throw its tail like a lasso, using the momentum to move about.

I finally managed to finish Misty and her two Pokémon. I wanted to make Staryu too, but I haven't figured out how to make a star shape in Sculpey yet.

Misty's hair is made with Sculpey, as are the two Pokémon. The decals are my own design as well.

I will try to update more often; I'll have Ash and Brock finished by mid-May; but after that, I'm going on a holiday at the end of May and won't be back until July, so I won't be able to post anything new until at least mid-July.

Hope everyone enjoyed this post!

~tin7

P.S. Expect Brock by the end of the month, and Ash sometime in May!

Edited by tin7

Misty looks like a very lego-accurate portrayal of her. But in lego, Misty looks very fat... :sceptic: But that's lego I suppose.

Misty looks like a very lego-accurate portrayal of her. But in lego, Misty looks very fat... :sceptic: But that's lego I suppose.

I am so happy I wasnt the only one who thought that! :laugh:

These are looking very nice, any way I can buy the Team Rocket off ya?

All right, a quick update!

I mentioned in my last post that I couldn't figure out how to make Staryu yet... well I got around that; and I ended up making Starmie as well!

They are not actually hard Pokémon to make... don't know how I overlooked that. All you do is make a star shape in Sculpey, trim in down with a knife, and add detail!

I was asked earlier when I would incorporate more LEGO pieces into my Pokémon figs, so for Starmie, I gave it an attack!

So anyway, I bring you the final two Pokémon from Misty's roster that I plan to make; I'm interested in filling out her roster by making Psyduck, Corsola, and Goldeen as well (these are Pokémon that she used quite frequently in the show). However, I'm going on vacation in May and won't be back until July; so I probably won't make them until then. They are on my to-do-list though!

Here's Misty with Staryu and Starmie:

4542257219_3e0fa6acd8_d.jpg

And Misty with her main roster:

4542890924_28c1221b47_d.jpg

Pokédex Entries:

#120 Staryu

4542891028_0b1111e128_d.jpg

Staryu, the Star Shaped Pokémon.

The core of this Water Pokémon shines in a rainbow of seven colors, a core that is valued by some as a type of jewelry.

#121 Starmie

4542891158_2c0566a591_d.jpg

Starmie, Mysterious Pokémon.

Starmie swims through water by spinning its star-shaped body as if it were a propeller on a ship. The center core glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname "the gem of the sea."

Once again, Misty's hair is made with Sculpey, as are the two Pokémon. The decals are my own design as well.

I'll have Ash and Brock finished by mid-May; but after that, I'm going on a holiday at the end of May and won't be back until July, so I won't be able to post anything new until at least mid-July.

Hope everyone enjoyed this post!

~tin7

P.S. Expect Brock by the end of the month (he's done, just need to add a few Pokémon), and Ash sometime in May!

Awesome work again! :thumbup:

It's funny to see those pokémon from the back as well, that's quite a rare sight.

Misty is also great, though the transition between her belly and shirt looks a bit strange to me.

Good job for the rest!