tin7_creations

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Another beautiful work, tin7!

I especially like how you posed them instead of making 2 plain stars; Starmie's Water Pulse looks great :thumbup:

LuxorV

Wow! Those stars are great! I love how Starmie has a place for that water piece :thumbup:

Woah! I love them! By any chance are you selling them online? Also, I was wondering if you use colored sculpey or you paint them.

Edited by BobaFett2

"I'm Brock! I'm Pewter's Gym Leader! I believe in rock hard defense and determination! That's why my Pokémon are all the Rock-type! Do you still want to challenge me? Fine then! Show me your best!"

~ Brock (Pokémon Red & Blue)

The terminal ladies man:

4564837208_9bf1e0efd8_d.jpg

Pokédex Entries:

#027 Sandshrew

4564835292_ca4d0dd9e2_d.jpg

Sandshrew, the Mouse Pokémon.

Sandshrew hates moisture and lives in holes it digs in dry places. It protects itself by curling into a ball.

#074 Geodude

4564836092_a64eac0355_d.jpg

Geodude, the Rock Pokémon.

Geodude is often found on mountain roads with half of its body buried in the ground so it can observe mountain travelers.

I'm finally done all my exams and can post Brock.

Brock's hair is made with Sculpey, as are the two Pokémon. The decals are my own design as well.

Sandshrew is one of my favorite Pokémon; I decided to add him into the Brock post because Sandshrew is the first Pokémon you fight when you enter Brock's gym in the video games (assuming you didn't take the short route to bypass all the trainers).

I haven't taken a picture of Brock together with his Pokémon yet, since I want to make a few more to add in.

Hope everyone likes the new additions!

~tin7

P.S. The Ash figure is done; I want to make a few more Pokémon for both Ash and Brock before making a new post. Although school is out, I haven't had the chance to get to those Pokémon yet, as I'm working on another series of figs (which I know you guys will absolutely LOVE once I post them :tongue: ).

I will make at least one more addition to this thread before going on vacation in May!

Edited by tin7

EEE! I loved Sandshrew in the games! :grin: You've made him and Brock brilliantly! I'd add a compliment for your brilliant Geodude, but unfortunetly I hated him in the games! :laugh:

These Pokemon have an amazing amount of detail for their size! The trainers are a mixed bag-- I love the hair (it's so rare to see well-done anime hair for minifigs), and the face decals are mostly great, but some of the torso designs are very flat-looking and boring. Team Rocket and Misty are the most lacking, as both look like they're simply layered construction paper with no shading or complex curves. Brock's design shows considerable improvement in that regard-- his vest is very genuine-looking. Same goes for Professor Oak's outfit-- it looks like the sort of design you'd see on an actual minifig.

Really nice figures. I watched the original anime religiously and played the games. I've been recently playing the new SoulSilver on DS as well so a bit of a nostagila overload. :laugh:

I was wondering, any change of a Furret? He's not the most popular Pokemon but I he's my fav and I think he would be easily made with Scupley. Thanks and I'm a conformist!! :thumbup:

How am I only seeing this now?

Your customs are amazing. :classic:

I really like your first batch but your others are great as well.

Great, Well Done :thumbup:

Overall great job so far for this thread. I like how the minifigs are Lego quality, and the Pokemon themselves are very nicely done. I'd love to see a Tyrantitar, on account of its sheer awesomeness :devil:

Great job so far! :thumbup: I'm getting a bit in Pokémon again and I must say: these are wonderful! I especially like the Kanto starters and Sandshrew. As for the minifigures, I think Brock is your best one. I think if LEGO would ever make a Pokémon theme (that would actually make a lot of cash, wouldn't it?) they would look very much like yours.

I hope you'll do the Johto starters someday. :classic:

"I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town! I challenge you to a gym battle!"

~Ash Ketchum (Anime)

4614521822_800fc52159_d.jpg

Pokédex Entries:

[/b]#169 Crobat

4613905477_843bfe2241_d.jpg

Crobat, the Bat Pokémon.

The evolved form of Golbat. With its two additional wings, Crobat is able to fly much faster than Golbat.

Alright, as promised here's Ash, and one of Brock's Pokémon: Crobat.

Ash's hat/hair piece is made with Sculpey, as is Crobat.

Ash's decal is based on his outfit in the original series; it was created by me.

I kind of got carried away having fun with my new X-Men series, and started to neglect this thread a bit :tongue: . The Pokémon take a very long time to make though, and procrastination took over. So this will be the last post for a while, I will resume posting in this section in August!

Hope you all enjoyed this thread so far!

~tin7

Great job on the Crobat, tin7, I really like it :thumbup:

Not totally sure about Ash at first glance, but the more I look at him, the more I get the positive vibe.

LuxorV

Wow, these are absoulutley amazing. Every piece is a work of art, and how you made them Lego comatable is so clever! :classic:

Keep it up!

Crobat's one of my favorite pokemon!

What if you did some of the more human shaped pokemon as actual minifigs? Like, Mewtwo, Lucario, Medicham, Blaziken, etc...

Crobat is a very awesome Pokemon, nicely done! Any chance of ever seeing a Scizor? :sweet:

Awesome! I love the new Ash and Brock most. Any chance of making Darkrai? :sweet:

Wow, a brilliant job on these so far mate! Brock is your best one yet, but your new Ash is also truly amazing! And I love how your sandshrew and crobat came out :classic: Excellent work mate, and keep bricking! :thumbup:

Edited by Fires-storm