Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Venator 1 - Modules

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

The following thread will show the work-in-progress for the modules that I've signed up for the EBCSWB.

Merged five modules (03/31)

4479881579_cc7c7fc36c.jpg

4480529630_7f762b63eb.jpg

Modules 3 Hyperdrive Generator (03/25)

4464050202_97877cdd55.jpg

4463272961_ac8d136bdb.jpg

4464050300_8e68eb9c3c.jpg

4464050350_dd19957d8a.jpg

4464050400_10181185c5.jpg

Merged Modules 13 and 14 with hallway (03/12)

4426890707_312a873fbc.jpg

4427654304_463fe4417f.jpg

Steampunk Module 14 Iron Core Steam Generators (03/09)

4420707893_cf966f3aa5.jpg

4420708075_58d4cb3f18.jpg

4421473904_f1473c13d4.jpg

Merged Modules 1 and 2 with hallway (03/08)

4417860839_8c982c4f44.jpg

4418627426_7f208ef3bf.jpg

Module 13 Reactor Control (03/06)

4410472263_89cd788a04.jpg

4411240002_d92b31db36.jpg

4410472523_335a988d12.jpg

Module 1 Ion Drive Generators (03/03)

4405462278_bdde875dc7.jpg

4404698485_87ab7da2f7.jpg

4405462388_10227d7c7f.jpg

Module 2 Reactor Monitor Station (03/01)

4400462290_ec3c190da0.jpg

4400462326_4f04d9283a.jpg

4400462396_f189e8f588.jpg

AC

Edited by KimT

Awesome job on this AC. I especially like the door. Very cool design.

Wow, very good, I can't wait to see this done. I like the door on the outside and the color scheme. :thumbup: Also nice floor :thumbup: Plus a cool control panel :thumbup:

So overall 3 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome job on this AC. I especially like the door. Very cool design.
Wow, very good, I can't wait to see this done. I like the door on the outside and the color scheme. :thumbup: Also nice floor :thumbup: Plus a cool control panel :thumbup:

So overall 3 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments and that blast door design is an improved version of this original.

This is pretty much done for now as I still have four more to go (Modules 1, 3, 13, 14).

AC

The door is spot on, it reminds me of a submarine, but also the kind of doors in alot of scenes from the movies.

Although a simple concept, the flooring really works well. I've never seen vents used as a floor before.

Great job, eager to see more!

Awesome work.

So many great details :thumbup:

Great work, ACPin :thumbup:

And an awesome door, the floor is also nice and simple.

the Inventor

That floor and the door are awesome! I really like all the small details on the computers too :thumbup:

I concur with the previous posts. The design is excellent and the door is outstanding.

Maybe I would have changed the colour of the floor. Instead of white I would have chosen a dark bluish gray.

Thanks!

Thanks again for all your comments!

Completed Module 1 Ion Drive Generators, go back to the first post to view them...

AC

Edited by ACPin

Completed Module 13 Reactor Control, go back to the first post to view them...

AC

Completed Merged Modules 1 and 2 with hallway, go back to the first post to view them...

AC

That looks very good, the colors are also very good and gives a real Clone Wars cartoon style to it. Very impressive!

Thanks again for your comments! :classic:

Completed Steampunk Module 14 Iron Core Steam Generators, go back to the first post to view them...

AC

Completed Merged Modules 13 and 14 with hallway, go back to the first post to view them...

AC

uhh... this is nice- very good in fact- but correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe we're not supposed to have halls.

uhh... this is nice- very good in fact- but correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe we're not supposed to have halls.

Thanks and you're right the hallways are not required. But if you look at the overall map layout, hallways are shown to connect all of the modules on the Main floor. Since the five modules that I've signed up for connect together, I figured might as well add the hallways to show how they'd look like.

AC

Very cool entries. Who knew the Republic employed steampunk technology? :tongue: If that wasn't such a darn good MOC, I'd criticize it for not being very "starwarsy", but due to its awesomeness, I really can't argue.

The reactor control room complements the monitoring station nicely in the way that it's so similar to it.

You have a real talent for greebly creations. :thumbup:

I love that steampunk engine room, it may not be StarWarsy but it is darn good. :classic: If it wasn't so good then I would have had to say no. Also although not needed the hallways are a nice touch. Your creations for this build are so great. :thumbup:

I can't wait to see your bigger module now, any hints to what it is. :sweet:

Edited by Eskallon

Very cool entries. Who knew the Republic employed steampunk technology? :tongue: If that wasn't such a darn good MOC, I'd criticize it for not being very "starwarsy", but due to its awesomeness, I really can't argue.

The reactor control room complements the monitoring station nicely in the way that it's so similar to it.

You have a real talent for greebly creations. :thumbup:

Just having fun with the steampunk module and you got it right with your comments about the reactor rooms as they've been designed to function as a unit.

I love that steampunk engine room, it may not be StarWarsy but it is darn good. :classic: If it wasn't so good then I would have had to say no. Also although not needed the hallways are a nice touch. Your creations for this build are so great. :thumbup:

I can't wait to see your bigger module now, any hints to what it is. :sweet:

The hallways will show the continuity between the modules once I'm done with the next module.

For a hint, it's an indispensable feature of any star wars ship be it really large (star destroyer) or small (Slave I).

AC

Completed Module 3 Hyperdrive Generator, go back to the first post to view them...

Done with all five modules!

AC

Edited by ACPin

WOW. SO many fantastic creations. I must say that my favorite is still the hyperdrive, although the steam room is really cool too.

All of them are just amazin, I'd love to see them all together in a really high res photo.

Fantastic work.