Sign in to follow this  
Seijitai

Custom Cad Bane !

He sure does look good, but he's a little to detailed to look like genuine Lego.

I made a custom myself and the head is really similar, I don't understand why Lego used a blue head instead of a black head.

I made a custom myself and the head is really similar, I don't understand why Lego used a blue head instead of a black head.

Probably because he has a blue head. :P

I love this dudes minifigures!

Did anyone get to see his Luminara and Ki Adi Mundi before they were sold? They were outstanding!

~MC

The face looks sooo good. Does anyone have a close up of the LEGO version, becasue it's going to be hard to beat this.

Did anyone get to see his Luminara and Ki Adi Mundi before they were sold? They were outstanding!

His Luminara was very good aswell, Ki Adi Mundi was easy, it's the one from the videogame, just like Kit Fisto. But they do look good.

I found a pic of the Cad Bane I did:

cad01.jpg

The face is very similar, just a litle to high, but it's painted by hand, not factory printed, so I didn't realy get a second try.

I gave him a brwon cape and Indiana Jones his hat, but it doesn't really work that well. You really have to overdo it, but then it becomes less Legoish in my opinion. That is why I never really finished the custom.

For a close up of the Lego version you need to do some digging in the 2010 Star Wars topic

Edited by Bobskink

Winning bid... $81.

I wish I'd bid on this and not gotten an Atlantis set. :cry_sad:

EDIT:

HEY WAIT A MINUTE HE HAS ANOTHER

Edited by YG-49