Sign in to follow this  
Bricknave

The Drunken Fish Tavern

Yarr me harties! This is my entry for the Eurobricks Pirate Community Build, Building 9: Tavern, but I like to call it The Drunken Fish Tavern! It was a huge fun project! :pir-classic:

Close to the sea, The Drunken Fish Tavern sells fresh(ish) food and alcohol. However, thanks to being far from the heart of the Imperial-Officer Infested town, it is also a secret meeting place for pirates on the run! The tavern will often host special discounted food parties for great pirate captains and their loyal crewmates! :pir-classic:

4382520921_32026125a8_o.jpg

4382520887_00f8346139_o.jpg

4382520813_43c19b8cf3_o.jpg

(The top view, as requested)

4383279876_bcee3a867d_o.jpg

4382520691_612bcb4c1a_o.jpg

4382520785_bd36352c7d_o.jpg

Brickbeard is having a special food party with his loyal crewmates and pirate captain buddies! :pir-grin:

There is a bobbing-for-fish tub, a gold treasure-chest of cooked crabs, plus tables of cooked turkey and lobster! YUMMM! :pir-sweet:

4382520739_4887694fa3_o.jpg

I hope you enjoy it! :pir-classic:

I hope you enjoy it! :pir-classic:

Well I certainly did enjoy it!

That is a crazy cool roof technique you've got there. I really like the stone corners of the building too.

I like these 2 layer roofs people are doing lately, they look great.

I understand it's for a contest entry or community build, so this is not really critisism since it can't behelped, but it sure is cramped in there, too bad it wasn't bigger, becasue the interior is nice. I love the oven.

AWESOME modular MOC 'Bricknave' ! :pir-classic:

A bit crowded but hey it's a pirate tavern - plenty of food, plenty of rum and plenty of rough and tumble ! :pir_laugh2:

I really like the tiling trick to the roof - very nice ! :pir-cry_happy:

Great job 'Bricknave' and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-classic:

Thats a nice little moc you have there. I like the interior and you've got some great details. The roof idea is interesting and works well. Nice :pir-classic:

I understand it's for a contest entry or community build, so this is not really critisism since it can't behelped, but it sure is cramped in there, too bad it wasn't bigger, becasue the interior is nice. I love the oven.

I am really amazed at what you managed to do with just 16 x 16 studs. It really turned out to be one busy and lively tavern. And the roof technique is really nice.

Great job, this will certainly be a welcome addition to the town.

It has been said before but I fully agree on the roof technic and corner stones of your building.

Easy way of getting a crowd in btw, only 16x16. :pir_laugh2:

Thank you all for leaving me such pleasant comments! :pir-sweet:

I'm so happy that you enjoy my slate-roofing technique and other details! :pir-cry_happy:

Thank you all so much, and good building! :pir-classic: