Walter Kovacs

UCS Scale Nebulon B-2

Walter, that is one beautiful design. And i am glad that someone is coming up with a ship that hasn't been made by Lego.

Can't wait to see the pics.

PS: This is just an idea but if you released the building instructions in PDF I would be prepared to pay for them. And maybe others would and that way you could get some money towards the brick fund :wink:

Walter, that is one beautiful design. And i am glad that someone is coming up with a ship that hasn't been made by Lego.

Can't wait to see the pics.

PS: This is just an idea but if you released the building instructions in PDF I would be prepared to pay for them. And maybe others would and that way you could get some money towards the brick fund :wink:

Thanks, legolandia. I'm glad you like it.

And as tempting as selling the instructions is, I could never in good conscience sell my instructions. I've made all previous ones free to use, and I would like to keep that tradition going. Besides, better MOCers than I have produced instructions and they are free for use.

The big problem right now is how to make them available.

Thanks, legolandia. I'm glad you like it.

And as tempting as selling the instructions is, I could never in good conscience sell my instructions. I've made all previous ones free to use, and I would like to keep that tradition going. Besides, better MOCers than I have produced instructions and they are free for use.

The big problem right now is how to make them available.

Thank you for your generosity. :thumbup:

By "how to make them available" do you mean what software to use or something else?

I usually upload my instructions as .pdf files to the approporiate Brickshelf folder. For some reason I haven't been able to do that this time around. The files, while large, are smaller than previous instruction files, so I don't think that's it.

I usually upload my instructions as .pdf files to the approporiate Brickshelf folder. For some reason I haven't been able to do that this time around. The files, while large, are smaller than previous instruction files, so I don't think that's it.

cant you upload to here directly? with moderator's permission, you might be able to. i've downloaded MLCAD models off of website before. i don't know if that's a totally different case though.

Neither Flickr or Photobucket allow .pdf file uploads :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, I need to do some re-thinking on the TIE Defender. Overall it looks good, but the pylons aren't working at all. I'm just going to crank out a couple more TIEs, then come back to the Defender. I'll get a working design eventually.

my defender uses your desing for the pylons with a few added parts to stabilize it all namely hinge plates and thin tech lift arms, with half tech pins.