Siegfried

CONTEST: Whack-a-Fig II

A slow-witted or stupid person.

I thought it meant spare tire or something.

My good friend iamded has allowed me to use his sigfig in the Whack-A-Fig contest, and I for his should he make one :sweet:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I did post my entry a while ago, forgot to mention it here. Are the pictures too big, (?) because I know it does take a minute to resize one of them on my computer...

IMHO the best entry so far is...

p1060805_small_edited.jpg

...by Oky Wan Kenobi! :laugh:

I did post my entry a while ago, forgot to mention it here. Are the pictures too big, (?) because I know it does take a minute to resize one of them on my computer...

Yes, 3,648 x 2,736 pixels is too big. :wink: I like the pink bucket though!

My apologies to the universe. I linked the wrong photo.

It's OK. Thanks for updating it. :sweet:

I think I agree with you, but I also think his entry would work better if the sigfig was pointed in the opposite direction.

Because now he can just grap the money, but otherwise he would try to take it, but never succeed because of the heads. Right now that effect is a little bit gone.

But for the rest it's great! :thumbup:

I thought it meant spare tire or something.

:hmpf: That's a donut...

Yes, 3,648 x 2,736 pixels is too big. :wink: I like the pink bucket though!
Just resized them. :thumbup:

It was harder than I expected to find a satisfactory way of making a 'bucket tree' with the original Fabuland tree.

EDIT: (How did I miss this post anyway...?)

Hey doofus, read the rules. All staff are fair game. :hmpf:
I did, but forgetfulness comes naturally to me. :tongue: Edited by The Who

Well, you managed to make my computer cry. :cry_sad:

:tongue:

I really need to get to work, all I do is procrastinate this kind of stuff. I should show creativeness instead of laziness. Maybe I have an idea... if you count a dolphin, a walrus, and the RMS Titanic.

I found the Whack-A-Fig contest finally! I am a dolt! I am SO entering this one, missed out last time and I have a special weapon up my sleeve too.....

Can't wait to see your entry, Batbrick! :sweet:

Are the pictures too big, (?) because I know it does take a minute to resize one of them on my computer...
Rules:

- Post at most 5 pictures, with a maximum size of 800x600.

Shouldn't those two things have been proof enough that they are too big? :tongue:

It was harder than I expected to find a satisfactory way of making a 'bucket tree' with the original Fabuland tree.

Well, the result is very good! Very nice entry. It has a nice "Classic Whacking" feel to it. :thumbup:

SNIP

I think I agree with you, but I also think his entry would work better if the sigfig was pointed in the opposite direction.

Because now he can just grap the money, but otherwise he would try to take it, but never succeed because of the heads. Right now that effect is a little bit gone.

But for the rest it's great! :thumbup:

Hehe, thanks. Glad you like it. :classic: Yes, I was unsure how to pose the minifig myself, but I think it works the way it is now. If any other things come up that need to be improved, I'll try to fix it, but for now, I'll leave it as it is. Thanks for the criticism though.

:hmpf: That's a donut...

Mmmh... donuts... :tongue:

Can't wait to see your entry, Batbrick! :sweet:

Thanks, it's going to be a Block Block creation so it'll be...odd :grin:

Love yours by the by, it's fantastic!

EDIT: It's up!

Thanks, it's going to be a Block Block creation so it'll be...odd :grin:

Isn't the Crossdressing Lightning Babe appears inside one of the chamber entry in that contest?? I am very sure its not from Block Block. :laugh:

Isn't the Crossdressing Lightning Babe appears inside one of the chamber entry in that contest?? I am very sure its not from Block Block. :laugh:

Yeah, that was my entry as well :laugh:

The character is a recurring one of mine who originate from my mindscrew-ish entry in the original BlockBlock contest. It's about the fifth entry down with the popcorn exploding butt girl and the extendo-shark head janitor :wacko:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...;hl=block+block

Batbrick Crossdresser Away! :devil:

Yeah, that was my entry as well :laugh:

This brings back sweet memories! :laugh:

Nice one, Batbrick. :thumbup:

I hereby give permission to anyone to whack this guy here:

Oreindor3.jpg

Let the whackin' commence!

Oreindor3.jpg

I've already posted my entry, but I just want to say that is one awesome sigfig Oreo! :thumbup:

Haha, funny entries, Batbrick and Jammie! :laugh: Nice to see the Crossdressing Lightning Babe making a return and the Block Block legacy living on. :thumbup:

Three entries in one? I really must have pissed you off by whacking you, JD! :tongue: Some very funny scenes there. My favorite is the top one with the ninja chickens. I always wished that "chicks would be all over me"... I guess I should be careful what I wish for. :laugh: Not sure if the other scenes can be considered whacking, but they are fun nevertheless. There's only one problem: You posted too many pics. :wink:

Great job, everyone! Keep the whacking going!

Note to self: Train my cats and frogs to fight ninja chicks.

Haha, funny entries, Batbrick and Jammie! :laugh: Nice to see the Crossdressing Lightning Babe making a return and the Block Block legacy living on. :thumbup:

Three entries in one? I really must have pissed you off by whacking you, JD! :tongue: Some very funny scenes there. My favorite is the top one with the ninja chickens. I always wished that "chicks would be all over me"... I guess I should be careful what I wish for. :laugh: Not sure if the other scenes can be considered whacking, but they are fun nevertheless. There's only one proble: You posted too many pics. :wink:

Great job, everyone! Keep the whacking going!

Thanks. :grin: I had loads of ideas, and thought I could show the all by having levels. :tongue: Is snitching on you to potentially violent characters not whacking? :grin:

I changed the amount of pictures to the same as you, so I should be okay! :tongue:

Note to self: Train my cats and frogs to fight ninja chicks.

You know, chickens can eat frogs and maul cats. :devil:

:laugh: Oh, you asked for it, fallentomato. Except I don't have a shark... but I'll find a way. :devil:

Feel free to whack me from now on!

Here's my sigfig (backpack required, if you don't have one then it's ok):

235724.jpg

And if you are cruel enough to harm a poor animal, here's my (pet) monkey: :cry_sad:

235927.jpg

And I'll describe the parts (as some of them aren't very visible in the pics, so look here carefully)

Brown pilot helmet, grey goggles, castle head reversible (likely the scared side, hehe), Star Wars rebel trooper torso, white arms, yellow hands, black hips with Indy legs and the brown backpack.

Good luck all!

By the way, I wanted to know, is it allowed to have blurry pics? I would like to participate but my camera (it's actually a webcam, it'll take a few months for me to get a good digital camera :cry_sad: ) is very bad, so I can't take any good pics, probably good enough to make it all visible but hmm.. I understand if not, just wanted to know. :classic:

~ General Magma

Whack me!

mah sigfig:http://www.flickr.com/photos/47435395@N08/4420761430/

Edited by Brickinater

By the way, I wanted to know, is it allowed to have blurry pics?

Yes, but do realise that you may get voted down because of it.

Can a stopmotion animation video go with the entry? Showing what happens to the one being whacked.

Errr.... ahhh.... err... OK. But you still must make a normal entry. :wink: