EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

I was thinking that very shortly everyone would have the very same answer to the thread title!!!

If that answer was the Lego movie, then you could be right. I just saw it last night. It was really good.

Wow, just watched the lego movie today and I must say 'Everything is awesome' in that film, it's definitely worth the watch, the voice 'acting' and animation is outstanding, I particularly liked the unexpected twist, it really sent out a great message to all Lego fans. :classic:

Argo: truly brilliant.

:thumbup:

Making my way through some of the classic Disney cartoons.

...It's almost like playing LEGO. :grin:

Watched the Lego Movie again as well, a lot better than the first time, and the first time was fantastic!

Watched Thor:TDW yesterday. Enjoyable, but seemed, I dunno. It feels like it started about halfway through the story really. Would have been nice to have some development for Malekith (which I understand was filmed and later cut) and also if there was just, more before the Dark Elves attacked. Just more of Thor in peacetime Asgard. I thought that while well used, the warriors 3 and Sif didn't have much development either. The running time (1:37) was disappointing, although there were some awesome moments (the 'I can feel the righteousness surging' bit was the best but of the film for me!)

The LEGO Movie: I was surprised to find that the film was genuinely funny, and not in a slapstick child-friendly kind of way.

I watched 'Non-Stop' today, it was another great film that stars Liam Neeson, it's definitely worth the watch :classic:

(Wahoo 800th post)

Edited by Kez

Man Of Steel: really rather good - I loved Russell Crowe's same as every other film accent.

Took the kids to see the Lego Movie - I thought it was very well animated but also very boring. To be fair, it made me laugh about five times so it wasn't as bad as I expected and the Kids loved it, and that's what counts.

Robocop! the first one,not that terrible new one that's been released.

Have you seen the new one? You shouldn't be judging unless you've seen the new one yourself.

I'm a huge fan of the original and just saw the new one last night. I didn't have high expectations but I was actually pleasantly surprised. This was one example of hollywood not screwing up a redo/reboot.

The two films are different enough not to be directly comparable to each other. And can both coexist as different interpretations of the story.

What is fair to say is that the new movie is far better than Robocop 2 (which was a turd).