EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

A bit strange but the last movie I saw was- The Bridge Over the River Kwai. An excellent movie and I would tell anybody who hasn't watched it, to give it a try. default_classic.gif

Last weekend I saw R.E.D. - fantastic ... :D Indeed it has some good laughs. Not a really bad movie at all. Though some scenes are a bit too much. But I guess that is what this movie is about ... I love films like that.

I watched Cloverfield a few hours ago. Crappy, completely forgettable movie. The only good parts were when the main characters were dying, and that one chick's head exploded.

Last weekend I saw R.E.D. - fantastic ... :D Indeed it has some good laughs. Not a really bad movie at all. Though some scenes are a bit too much. But I guess that is what this movie is about ... I love films like that.

Agreed! It's not the best Bruce Willis movie, but one of his best in a while! Sure, it bombs in terms of realism, but it's based on a comic book after all, and that's just the humor of this movie. :thumbup:

Clint Eastwoods western movie: A few dollars more :) Have watched those all western movies from him and they are awesome

Captain Becker

Went on Thursday whit my two friends to cinemas and watched the newest HP and the Deathly Hallows movie. Man, it was just awesome, but now i have to wait half a year when i can watch the second part of it :cry_sad: Cant wait...

Captain Becker

I just watched The Iron Giant which I haven't seen for about 6 years and it was even better than I remembered it, the fluent animation and drawing style mixed with memorable characters, humor and a good story plus a giant robot from space is a good movie in my opinion. :classic:

A bit strange but the last movie I saw was- The Bridge Over the River Kwai. An excellent movie and I would tell anybody who hasn't watched it, to give it a try.

Definitely, watched this a while ago and found myself totally absorbed in it. A great film, with some neat twists.

Clint Eastwoods western movie: A few dollars more :) Have watched those all western movies from him and they are awesome

They are indeed brilliant, my favourite, like most, is The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, though I love Lee Van Cleef in For a Few Dollars More.

The films I most recently saw were Toy Story 3, and Shutter Island. The former I cannot give praise enough for, I feel it is the best of the trilogy. As for Shutter Island, I quite liked it, the twist is obvious to anyone familiar to such films, but I feel this was intentional, as the film plays with its own cliches creatively, so you get so familiar with what you know is going to happen, you are completely ignorant to the smaller twists and happenings which take you by surprise. All in all I thought it was very good, though not in Scorsese's best range.

Welcome to Dongmakgol a korean movie, after some long searching I finally found it. It's about a small village oblivious to the war around them and a few soldiers from both warring sides who accidentally end up there.

It was a very good film, though it had it's strange moments. In the end it really was quite a nice mix between humor, drama and action and very entertaining.

Easy A

7/10

i loved the whole connection to The Scarlet Letter book..but it didnt fully keep all of my attention.I make Easy A download also .

last movie i watched at home...

The Blind Side

100000/10 ;)

im definitely not a football girl..but watching Sandra Bullock as Leigh Anne Touhy with her bold charisma was very entertaining as well as heart warming...i never thought id have so much interest in a movie based off of real events. :D

Amazing movie with heart thats why i gave it a 100000/10

The last movie I watched was Napoleon Dynamite, because I hadn't seen it in years and decided to dig it up. :laugh: Always a laugh.

The last movie I watched that I hadn't seen before was Superstar. I was told it was in the same vein as Napoleon Dynamite, but, well, not really. Sure it had a socially awkward protagonist and you're typical ending, but it lacked that certain something Napoleon Dynamite has. It did have Will Ferrel though, so it redeems some points there. :tongue:

The last movie I've watched several times within the week because I am obsessed with it, is Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

I got the novels and soundtracks, and am just soaking up everything Scott Pilgrim. :grin: A definite recommendation if you like romantic comedies with fighting, awesome music and classic video game references. And Michael Cera. :wink: Seriously though, it has an awesome cast and characters and was a thoroughly enjoyable movie.

scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_wallpaper_01-535x334.jpg

Due Date. Was not that good actually but had few funny moments and they used some awesome songs in movie such as 'mykonos' by Fleet Foxes and 'is there a ghost' by Band of Horses :thumbup::thumbup:

I am Legend is currently on right now. One of my favorite movies. Sad, exciting, CG, just a really good plot.

I am Legend is currently on right now. One of my favorite movies. Sad, exciting, CG, just a really good plot.

I liked that movie too. :thumbup: I particularly like the sad scene when Will Smith had to kill his own 'infected' dog. Though I would have wanted to have a clearer ending (how the remaining human survivors 'cured' the zombie humans and revived the human race.)

As for the last one, I just saw Night at the Museum 2, quite entertaining even if I haven't seen the first movie.

Up next is the cartoon Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. :grin:

Well, USA is having an Indy marathon since Friday. Seen Raiders twice, Doom three times, watching Crusade for the third time. Kingdom is on twice later. :wacko: A bit repetetive, but I'm not complaining. It's Indy. :grin:

The last movie I saw in the theater was Tangled. I thought it was a pretty decent movie, with some good action. The plot was predictable, though. My kids loved it, so that's all that really matters.

Other than that, we've been watching a lot of Charlie Brown Christmas and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on video. If those don't count, then the last I've seen was Muppet Christmas Carol, a true classic that is a must see this time of year.

tron-legacy-banner-short-30-4-10-kc.jpg

Tron Legacy was beyond awesome it totally exceeded my expectations with great music, mind-blowing effects, nice acting, and great storyline. :classic: Definitely better than it's preceder and that's coming from a big fan of the first film! :thumbup: I'd recommend watching it, it's altogether just spectacular.

Tali-Ihantala 1944 :cry_happy: Never seen the movie before, but knew of the significance of the battle. Wonderful film :cry_happy:

Captain Becker

I'm watching Inception right now. An absolutely brilliant movie with some great CGI effects. :thumbup:

Tron Legacy was beyond awesome it totally exceeded my expectations with great music, mind-blowing effects, nice acting, and great storyline. :classic: Definitely better than it's preceder and that's coming from a big fan of the first film! :thumbup: I'd recommend watching it, it's altogether just spectacular.

I wouldn't say nice acting to Garrett Hedlund, but the rest were superb, especially the guy that played Castor.

I also saw Legacy, and it was a worthy sequel to its predecessor indeed. I especially liked Disc Wars, Lightcycle wars, and the part where Clu2 picked up the little sculpture of Bit. It was disappointing we didn't see much of Tron, we only saw him as himself for about 3 minutes, the rest we saw him as (SPOILERS HEADING YOUR WAY) Rinzler.