EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

I watched stonehenge apocolypse last night on syfy. Possibly the wierdest movie ever.

A friend of mine just got me Kelly's Heroes- a WW2 film. i probably will end up wathicng that soon :tongue: .

I just got back from The A-Team and, say what you will about my tastes, I enjoyed it a lot. I mean, you don't go to a movie that contains the line "they're trying to fly the tank" for plot and character development. You go for the frikking flying tank! And if you're looking for action of the flying-tank variety, then The A-Team is the way to go. It's really a blast, and it's pretty darn funny as well. I give it an 8/10

I just got back from The A-Team and, say what you will about my tastes, I enjoyed it a lot. I mean, you don't go to a movie that contains the line "they're trying to fly the tank" for plot and character development. You go for the frikking flying tank! And if you're looking for action of the flying-tank variety, then The A-Team is the way to go. It's really a blast, and it's pretty darn funny as well. I give it an 8/10

Yep- that's A-Team all right. doing everything the craziest way possible. I almost got season 1 the other day, but it cost too much. I haven't seen the movie, but my favoirte line in the trailors has got to be this:

"You foo! You just blew up my car!"

"Nah, you can't park there- that's handicapped!"

:grin:

Recently watched Prince of Persia. Fun flick, but kind of forgettable (seeing as how I watched it a little over a week ago and I already forgot the plot :tongue: ). The ending for me was a bit rushed, but other than that I liked it for being a mindless-action kind of movie. The ostriches were awesome, and it doesn't hurt to have a hot chick cast as the main female lead. :grin:

7.5 grains of sand out of 10

Watched the new A Team yesterday. Overall it was a good movie but i have been watching the original a lot lately making the only disappointment the violence level, I'm sure a lot of people wont mind but I'm just saying it wasn't the same. (The original A Team usually caught the bad guys of flipped their cars). However the storyline was magnificently executed and the ending was very cleverly planned IMO.

Had a broken lizard fix

Club Dread

Super Troopers

Beer Fest

Slammin Salmon

Those guys crack me up

Well it isn't really a movie, but it's of movie caliber, my family has been watching the HBO series The Pacific these last few nights, and it's really eye-opening.

I saw the film "Judge Dredd" and It was great! :cry_happy: A classic cyberpunk movie with tons of great one liners. :classic: There were a few wierd acting issues but overall It's a pretty awesome movie.

Altough it's not technically a movie, I been watching the A-Teams eries a lit lately, as well as Bananza. Ther was also something else- I think- but I can't rememebr it.

The last one was Prince of Persia.

Just watched Toy Story 3 a while ago - what a great movie!

Edited by KielDaMan

Evan Almighty.

It made me laugh. :tongue:

toy story 3 which was incredible. Has pixar ever made a bad movie that is not based on opinion?

The First Kind which was really scary (to me anyways) and pretty magablocksing good if you like that documetery style horror film.

The Wolf Man was very gory and pretty decent! It was filmed in a film noir kind've style which gave it an interesting look.

Edited by Forresto

Toy Story 3. Great one. First time I actually like a movie played on a 3d theater room. That's right, of all the movies that were released in digital 3D so far, toy story 3 is the only one I like, great stuff eh?

Toy Story! Tomorrow, I'll watch Toy Story 2. Then I'll go to the theaters and watch Toy Story 3!

Date Night. Tarix, Vorox, and I thing the White Glatorian showed up in it, along with Voyager Animated Optimus Prime!

I saw Day Breakers last night.

The Crucible in my English class, quite interesting actually. I understand Miller took liberties with the actual facts, but I have no problem with this example since it is meant as an allegory to McCarthyism. I won't watch it again though, the sheer anti-logic displayed in the film, which actual past, still makes me angry, especially as a Christian is hard to watch how hypocritical things can get in history.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

The last movie I saw was the third twilight movie, mywife and dome of her friends wanted to go and since I wad staying with them over the fourth, I went to. It actually was pretty good.