phoinix

Lego Store in Copenhagen, Denmark

i have a friend visiting Copenhagen this week and i am mostly looking for lego exclusives.

Does anyone know if there is a lego store there?

I couldn't find much on google but i hope someone here can help!

thanx

i have a friend visiting Copenhagen this week and i am mostly looking for lego exclusives.

Does anyone know if there is a lego store there?

I couldn't find much on google but i hope someone here can help!

thanx

Unfortunately no, thereĀ“s not. :sceptic:

ok so what about a store that has lego exclusives in Copenhagen?

I mean Denmark is supposed to be the birth place of lego isnt there a store that has a bigger lego selection?

There is even a lego store in Athens that has lego exclusives but its just too expensive...

The closest one is all the way in uK.

Nope!

Hamburg (still far away) is closer - 331 km. :wink:

I would have thought that the closest place to get exclusives would be the store at Legoland in Bilund.

I would have thought that the closest place to get exclusives would be the store at Legoland in Bilund.

Yeah, but thereĀ“s an entrance fee... :sceptic:

Just got back from Copenhagen, there is indeed a Lego store in the airport, but its quite small - say about 1/4 the size of a typical Lego brand store. Almost half of it is clothes.

They did however have all the new PoP sets - haven't seen these anywhere else at all yet.

It is pricey, I'd say between 50-75% more expensive than the UK or Euro S@H prices - but a quick check of prices in Dansih Kroner on S@H shows that the airport shop may be typical of Danish prices.

I'm going back to Copenhagen over the next month, so has anyone got any more suggestions on good toy stores that carry Lego in the city (hopefully at better prices!)?

cheers

timbutnice

Yeah, but thereĀ“s an entrance fee... :sceptic:

you will get your money back, if you only visit the park to visit the lego shop.

Lego are expensive in Denmark, but is very easy to find almost everywhere.

Just got back from Copenhagen, there is indeed a Lego store in the airport, but its quite small - say about 1/4 the size of a typical Lego brand store. Almost half of it is clothes.

They did however have all the new PoP sets - haven't seen these anywhere else at all yet.

It is pricey, I'd say between 50-75% more expensive than the UK or Euro S@H prices - but a quick check of prices in Dansih Kroner on S@H shows that the airport shop may be typical of Danish prices.

I'm going back to Copenhagen over the next month, so has anyone got any more suggestions on good toy stores that carry Lego in the city (hopefully at better prices!)?

cheers

timbutnice

Check the supermarkets like FĆøtex, Bilka, Kvickly and the likes.

They often buy a bunch of LEGO and sell it at better prices than S@H or TRU.

Even some toy stores have good prices "LegekƦden" for example, not BR though as they're part of TopToys a.k.a. TRU

Check the supermarkets like FĆøtex, Bilka, Kvickly and the likes.

They often buy a bunch of LEGO and sell it at better prices than S@H or TRU.

Even some toy stores have good prices "LegekƦden" for example, not BR though as they're part of TopToys a.k.a. TRU

Thanks KimT!

Yes there is most definately is 2 very large lego stores in CPH central And also the airport has one.