Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Treasure Island

4360090396_283ca59fbb.jpg

My version of 6241 Loot Island. (Although not resembling or based on the set in any way)

Not much backstory to this although I do like the photography more than my previous dio.

See more at:

Flickr~Blog

Edited by Erdbeereis

Nice scene NewRight. I like the little building. The stone pattern and the colors for the roof are great. Furthermore, I really like the pointy rocks in front of the island. You could have done steps in the rock on the right (to get to the little boat).

Nice scene NewRight. I like the little building. The stone pattern and the colors for the roof are great. Furthermore, I really like the pointy rocks in front of the island. You could have done steps in the rock on the right (to get to the little boat).

I suppose I could of. Let's imagine the beach continues in the direction with the boat so people can access it via the shore line. Thanks for the kind words! :pir_laugh2:

Neat! :thumbup:

I really like the roof from the building, the MOC is nicely detailed. :pir-wub:

I'm not too fond of the straight cliffs though, but that is just me. :pir-grin:

The sea and beach are nicely done too.

Great job!

Like i said on your flickr page, this is a lovely scene. Nice details with lots going on, and i like the fact that you've tryed something different with the cliffs. I know its not everyones cup of tea, but its good to experiment! Nice work :pir-classic:

Brilliant, I love the rock wall, and tiled roof. The dock is kind of hidden but smashing none the less, and wow, a tiled sea, and actual tiles, not sideways bricks. I love it, especially the fire and custom cannon, awesome work!

blogged.png

Soon!

I like how you've made the island and its cliffs. The small hut on top of it looks pretty neat too.

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad this was already blogged by Big Cam, since it saves me the time :pir-grin::thumbup: .

Awesome work mat, You could put a skeleon sitting whit the coins middle of that rock in the water

Great work man keep it up

Captain Becker

Nice.The redcoat soldiers trying to save their friend from the pirates.And the pirate rushing out of the house to help defend the treasure.This is a awesome MOC. :thumbup: And the pirate with the canon! :cannon: