dsc_6820.jpg

The truck features front and rear pendular suspension, but the front axle has a very small degree of articulation due to stability problems. Both front and rear axles use Sariel's 3 studs wide differential bracings.

The tipping bed can be tipped almost 65 degrees although I am not very sure it can tip any load because the Linear Actuator is mounted very close to the rotation point of the tipping bed.

dsc_6848.jpg

Other features of the truck are the front and rear working lights, the V6 engine, which has it's own PF M motor but it isn't connected to the battery box. Also the cab can be tipped, and the doors can be opened, but the interior has a pretty basic design.

dsc_6844.jpg

Here is a short video of the truck, highlighting some of its features:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The truck has pretty good off-road performance, but the 8 tooth gears slip quite a lot when high torque is needed.

The last feature is the use of Ackermann steering geometry, which doesn't really help but it was the only to build the steering.

Here you can see all the photos of the truck. I hope you like it.

Edited by Sergiu

I like it, it has nice functions, and it looks like it works good.

I would move back axle a little bit forward, it looks too much pushed back...

Overall, nice model!

Video is nice, too!

Milan, unfortunately I don't think the rear axle can be moved forward, because there isn't a lot of space left, but the truck is scaled to the dimensions of the Mercedes Axor 1833AK, so I think this is the way it is supposed to look.