Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Aladdin.... )

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Your kind comments about my Ursula inspired me to create another bunch of minifigures! ) :classic:

I'm proud to present you my latest Disney minifigs: thief boy Aladdin and Grand Vizier Jafar! ) :thumbup:

I'm sure you all know them and I hope you'll like them in my version. ) :classic:

Aladdin.

01.jpg

02.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Jafar.

jafar-719207.jpg

jafar.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I hope you liked them! ) :classic:

10.jpg

Bonus:

When heroes and villains clash..... :classic:

disney-villains-jafar-2508557-1280-1024.jpg

11.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

:oh:

The smile made him :D

I like Jafar better. I love how you made his beard!

And his torso is amazing, looks so... ghostly and demonish!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Good work again, Penguin.

Jafar is absolutely stunning, his face is so good, and the beard… :wub: Did you cut his head to make it skinny, or is it just an illusion, since it's great, whatever you did.

Aladdin is also very nice, the hair/fez, body, and legs are great, but I think his face makes him look too old. Maybe it's the cheek lines, the bushy eyebrows, or something about the mouth, but he looks to me like he's in his thirties at least, not the late teen Aladdin is in the movie. I think it probably is the cheek lines making him look too old, to me, since the eyebrows/grin match the reference pics.

Wow. These are so simple yet so effective. I love the custom staff and custom decals. The evil octopus lady (I forgot her name) looks really nice too :thumbup:

Those are terrific, are you by any chance taking requests? If so I think a captain hook would be pretty cool. Jafar looks brilliant by the way.

Wow Penguin! Jafar is so :wub: his evil facial hair is quite good and his robes really capture the character without being too detailed. His staff is impressive, and his turban is nice. Aladdin is good, I love how you make a facial expression from a picture and make it exact. The final picture is funny :sweet:

man, these are great. Makes me long for a Disney themed....theme.......

I'd buy a lot of 'em, to be sure.

maybe even branch into Kingdom Hearts territory, so we could get some Final Fantasy characters!

but I digress, great customs. I can't wait to see more, and I'm not even really that big a Disney fan!

Cool customs, Alladin's face is great, but to mush abs on his torso. The others are perfect.

Excellent work! It's just perfect :thumbup:

A Disney theme wouldn't be a bad idea when you see this.

And you did a great job on the turban :classic:

Good day Gentleman! :pirate:

The smile made him :D

I like Jafar better. I love how you made his beard!

And his torso is amazing, looks so... ghostly and demonish!

Thanks a lot! ) Suprisingly, Aladdin seemed to me a more successful minifigure, but it appears that I'm wrong. ) :classic:

Wow, not bad, no Jasmine? Those look like you put a lot into them. You are a great and diverse customizer.

Thanks a lot! ) yes, I try to make my customs as "live" as possible. ) :classic:

Who needs Jasmine when they a re around? ) :laugh: Anyway, I may give her a try. ) :classic:

Good work again, Penguin.

Jafar is absolutely stunning, his face is so good, and the beard… :wub: Did you cut his head to make it skinny, or is it just an illusion, since it's great, whatever you did.

Aladdin is also very nice, the hair/fez, body, and legs are great, but I think his face makes him look too old. Maybe it's the cheek lines, the bushy eyebrows, or something about the mouth, but he looks to me like he's in his thirties at least, not the late teen Aladdin is in the movie. I think it probably is the cheek lines making him look too old, to me, since the eyebrows/grin match the reference pics.

Thank you! ) :classic:

No, I did not cut his head (I did it once, however, to create Nuvo Vindi), but I'm pleased that I've managed to give a "skinny" effect for him! ) :sweet:

Yes, once you've mentioned that, I see that my Aladdin is a bit old. ) :laugh: In fact, the original minifig, did not have the cheek lines, but he looked to fat for me that way, so i decided to make him older but thinner! ) :tongue:

Wow. These are so simple yet so effective. I love the custom staff and custom decals. The evil octopus lady (I forgot her name) looks really nice too :thumbup:

Thank you. ) :classic: Her name is Ursula. ) :wub:

Those look great! I really like Aladdin, will we be seeing more characters soon?

I doubt that from Aladdin, but from other themes most probably. ) :sweet:

Those are terrific, are you by any chance taking requests? If so I think a captain hook would be pretty cool. Jafar looks brilliant by the way.

Thank you. ) Yes, I am taking requests. Both for just making and making just for you. Shipping wolrdwide. :laugh:

Captain Hook, sounds interesting, btw! ) :wink:

Wow Penguin! Jafar is so :wub: his evil facial hair is quite good and his robes really capture the character without being too detailed. His staff is impressive, and his turban is nice. Aladdin is good, I love how you make a facial expression from a picture and make it exact. The final picture is funny :sweet:

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup:

I hope you'll like the upcoming minifigures as well. )

man, these are great. Makes me long for a Disney themed....theme.......

I'd buy a lot of 'em, to be sure.

maybe even branch into Kingdom Hearts territory, so we could get some Final Fantasy characters!

but I digress, great customs. I can't wait to see more, and I'm not even really that big a Disney fan!

Thanks a lot! ) Indeed Disney Classics theme would be mostly welcome from TLC. ) :classic:

Cool customs, Alladin's face is great, but to mush abs on his torso. The others are perfect.

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Well done, you've captured my favorite Disney hero and villian. I love to see Jasmine and Genie.

I'm glad you liked those. ) :classic: I'm not sure about Jasmine, but I've already made a Genie, not Disney one, however. ) :classic:

Brilliant! I really like that Aladdin of yours :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Excellent work! It's just perfect :thumbup:

A Disney theme wouldn't be a bad idea when you see this.

And you did a great job on the turban :classic:

Thank you very much. )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: