BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Not much new except the fact that you can do lightsaber combos

Not true- you can do those in the original three, but they were rare and hard to execute.

Lucasarts has some nice screenshots up, including interesting pics of what appear to be Jedi Crash.

I'll try and post a link tommorrow.

I have found a video taken during the STAR WARS CELEBRATION V, which shows the introduction from the first level, "Ambush".

Hmm.... judging by that menu, we'll be getting all the episdoes, but- as usual- they'll be unlocked one by one. I'm beginning to wonder if there will be a main hub though...

I'm not liking that Kutunkoo... he's TOO cartoony.

From what I can tell, they've given the clones all diferent weapons, much like the episode. there's a blaster, rocket launcher and Z-6. I'll likely be using the Z-6 most of the level.

I'm getting confused. Now everyone's saying realease is in 2011. i thought it was coming in October???

Edited by The Legonater

Hmm.... judging by that menu, we'll be getting all the episdoes, but- as usual- they'll be unlocked one by one. I'm beginning to wonder if there will be a main hub though...

From what I can tell, they've given the clones all diferent weapons, much like the episode. there's a blaster, rocket launcher and Z-6. I'll likely be using the Z-6 most of the level.

I'm getting confused. Now everyone's saying realease is in 2011. i thought it was coming in October???

It's the demo, so yeah, we'll get a hub. But in the demo you haven't a hub. Some people in the background say it's comming summer 2011. I like the old lego star wars feeling again, but it look way to cartooney.

Edited by ???theriddler???

These new screenshots and videos look good. Can't wait for it to come out. Does anyone know if it will be released on PS2?

Looks cool, loved Yoda doing a back stroke in the pod.

Me too. Also loved Ventress making a Yoda impression. :laugh:

I like him. He's not any more cartoony than any of the other figs.

Well, the trailer said 2011, so I guess that's when it will come out. :sceptic:

I like the old lego star wars feeling again, but i look way to cartooney.

Yes, you do. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Yes, you do. default_tong.gif

default_laugh_new.gif

I certainly hope these trailors are wrong, and if they're not then it's coming january- this suspence is killing me.

default_laugh_new.gif

I certainly hope these trailors are wrong, and if they're not then it's coming january- this suspence is killing me.

According to the summer 2010 SW sets' manuals, it's coming out Fall 2010. :classic:

Lego manuals and boxes aren't the most reliable source either though. According to box ads, there was supposed to be a "Lego Space: The Videogame" and "Lego Racers: The Videogame" by now. :sceptic:

p1050335_small.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Lego manuals and boxes aren't the most reliable source either though. According to box ads, there was supposed to be a "Lego Space: The Videogame" and "Lego Racers: The Videogame" by now. :sceptic:

I believe those were actually horribly misleading ads for LEGO Battles, since sets released around the same time as that game had those little ads.

I have read Fall 2010 as the release date for LSW III.

The official Lucas Arts site has TBD for release, TTgames has no info on it, wookipedia has 2011.

I didn't know this, so not everyone might know it.

such as Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups, all within a new, easy-to-navigate hub.

Saber slicing, saber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks sound mad.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Star_Wars_III:_The_Clone_Wars

Congrats on finding a quote that's all over the first page and discussed in the following pages. :laugh:

"Saber slicing" is probably the usual lightsaber attack, "long distance Jedi attacks" are the force powers and the batarang-style lightsaber throw, but what the hell "saber jumps" are supposed to be has yet to be revealed, I think. It might have something to do with the combos you can do in this game.

And yes, let's hope the release stays at Fall 2010, even though we're getting awfully close to fall without having a release date yet.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

So i missed it, how long again was the thread started,i really don't see this coming this year, there has been next to nothing shown on it, no info given, missed comicon, e3, gamescon, unless they waiting for pax or tgs they are leaving it late to show it off, more so given even the LA site doesn't even have a year date set, i mean TFU2 is out autumn it was at e3 comicon and gamescon.

Personally im not fussed, my SW gaming void will be filled with in 5 weeks with a TFU2 demo and soon enough the game(glad i pre-ordered).

So i missed it, how long again was the thread started,i really don't see this coming this year, there has been next to nothing shown on it, no info given, missed comicon, e3, gamescon, unless they waiting for pax or tgs they are leaving it late to show it off, more so given even the LA site doesn't even have a year date set, i mean TFU2 is out autumn it was at e3 comicon and gamescon.

Personally im not fussed, my SW gaming void will be filled with in 5 weeks with a TFU2 demo and soon enough the game(glad i pre-ordered).

Uh... are yout alking about the rumured BF3? We've had lots of info, pictures, previews. and I believ it was at ComicCon as well..

Uh... no, he's talking about LSW3, the game that's being discussed in this thread. LEGO_facepalm.gif

And LSW3 was at E3. Where do you think all the reviews from before CV were coming from?

Uh... no, he's talking about LSW3, the game that's being discussed in this thread. LEGO_facepalm.gif

And LSW3 was at E3. Where do you think all the reviews from before CV were coming from?

I know this thread is about LSW3, but we've had load of infromation, unlike BF3, which we've had very little information of.

Anyone noticed this article yet?

I did, linked on FBTB. Looks like LSW is getting better and better. Although they gave Rex a PT Clone body instead of a CW one, but oh well.

When you look at it, if a game was due out by the end of the year there would be allot more info out than there is, there is hardly anything out for this.

Darth Sion, we've had loads of info. I have no idea what you're talking about. Besides, I don't they would've shown it at Celebration V if it wasn't being released soon

I love this stroy swapping idea, it's pure brilliance. if only they had that for The Originaly Trlogy, the Death Star levels would be so much better.

So, we're starting at Geonosis? that's interesting. I wonder if the Clone Wars movie will be included.