BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Does anyone know how to unlock savage oppress and the stealth ship?

As far as I know, there is no Opress, and you can build the stealth ship when you have all the gold bricks.

Okay, so I have a little problem concerning the Character Creator.

I've unlocked a lot of characters right now (more than half, at least) but I still hardly notice any new parts available for the creator. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how this might have been caused?

Just curious, but CC is one of my favorite parts of LEGO games, so..

Thanks in advance :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

I've unlocked a lot of characters right now (more than half, at least) but I still hardly notice any new parts available for the creator. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how this might have been caused?

Thanks in advance :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

Yah same here. I was trying to make a mando. But I couldn't find Jango's or Boba's helmet anywhere.

Does anyone know how to unlock savage oppress and the stealth ship?

To get Savage you have to type in the code "MELL07"

Stealth Ship you can do it the way Adho said or type in the code "xpy46k"

As far as I know, there is no Opress, and you can build the stealth ship when you have all the gold bricks.

Yes he is in the game. I've read that you can get him through a code, I just don't know if he is unlockable without a code. The code is mell07. Edited by halomaster96

Yah same here. I was trying to make a mando. But I couldn't find Jango's or Boba's helmet anywhere.

Well, I don´t have Boba yet. But I would like to use some of the faces like Captain Typho's, or Bail Organa's. They're cool.

And I have a very limited hair selection as well :wacko:

Regards,

CF W

Thanks in advance default_classic.gif

Regards,

Mitch

I don't think this is a problem- I think this is just a design issue. It appears the creators didn't ptu a whole lot of effort into the Charecter Creator- especially seeing as LSW: TCS had nearly every piece in the Creator. Not that it's not understandable- when you look at all the new things thrown in, as well as the sheer size of the hub, there must have not been a lot of time for the other stuff- hence them delaying it twice. I still think it's a bit dissapointing that they didn't add the Level Builder though.

I don't think this is a problem- I think this is just a design issue. It appears the creators didn't ptu a whole lot of effort into the Charecter Creator- especially seeing as LSW: TCS had nearly every piece in the Creator. Not that it's not understandable- when you look at all the new things thrown in, as well as the sheer size of the hub, there must have not been a lot of time for the other stuff- hence them delaying it twice. I still think it's a bit dissapointing that they didn't add the Level Builder though.

I think they used ground battles to replace that. but I don't think that a legit reason for it not being in this game. Was it in Harry Potter?

I think they used ground battles to replace that. but I don't think that a legit reason for it not being in this game. Was it in Harry Potter?

No- in the original press release, it said the game would contain botht eh ground battles and the updated level builder.

Massive fail on the hand held systems..... no multi-player on PSP!!

Now I have to buy the PS3 version too.default_hmpfbad.gif

Huge step backward TT, shame on you for chopping up the original for the hand-heldspirate_thumbdown.gif

That said I love the new style animation for the characters.

Massive fail on the hand held systems..... no multi-player on PSP!!

Eh, what can you really expect from the portable versions? The console games have always been developed separately from the hand-helds. When Complete Saga came out, one of the things they advertised for the Game Boy version was 'Built from the ground-up only for Nintendo DS!' or something like that.

I just hope they do an iOS version like they did for HP. Retina-display would totally kick the MegaBloks out of the other portable console's displays.

Eh, what can you really expect from the portable versions? The console games have always been developed separately from the hand-helds. When Complete Saga came out, one of the things they advertised for the Game Boy version was 'Built from the ground-up only for Nintendo DS!' or something like that.

I just hope they do an iOS version like they did for HP. Retina-display would totally kick the MegaBloks out of the other portable console's displays.

Oh yeah. I had a the GBA LSW and LSW2. They had totally different levels. The graphics were terrible and anything else I can complain about was there. The I got an awesome PC and thats all I play on for any game.

All other LEGO games on PSP have been the same as the PS3 version , I've got most of them on both systems and this is a first.

All other LEGO games on PSP have been the same as the PS3 version , I've got most of them on both systems and this is a first.

Really? Didn't know that. I guess the game just got too complicated.

Really? Didn't know that. I guess the game just got too complicated.

I think this is indeed the first one that has changed. And yes, probably because it was to complicated.

Finally finished the game to 100%. It had some of the best levels from the Lego series.. but it skipped over a lot of episodes that could have made excellent episodes. I understand that they can only include so much, but it does feel like they got lazy and just decided to throw in a bunch of land battles instead of proper levels. They became very tiring by the end.

I was also pretty disappointed by the lack of characters. The Complete Saga had practically everyone from the six movies playable, but here we seem to have a very small selection.. No Chuchi, Sugi or Embo? If they really had to skip them as levels, why couldn't they at least be characters? I do love the original movies, of course, but we already had three games based on those, I really think they should have left out the classic characters and included more from the Clone Wars.

It's not the worst of the Lego games but it's pretty disappointing.

Finally finished the game to 100%. It had some of the best levels from the Lego series.. but it skipped over a lot of episodes that could have made excellent episodes. I understand that they can only include so much, but it does feel like they got lazy and just decided to throw in a bunch of land battles instead of proper levels. They became very tiring by the end.

I was also pretty disappointed by the lack of characters. The Complete Saga had practically everyone from the six movies playable, but here we seem to have a very small selection.. No Chuchi, Sugi or Embo? If they really had to skip them as levels, why couldn't they at least be characters? I do love the original movies, of course, but we already had three games based on those, I really think they should have left out the classic characters and included more from the Clone Wars.

1. I agree with you there. There were some quality levels that were just how fun Lego levels of old were shown like Grievous Intrigue, Rookies and Duel of the Droids were great levels. The ground battles were a great addition to the game but they got really overused and I'm pretty sick of the ground battles and i've still got several levels to finish.

2. Definitly. The funny side is by rules Lucasarts and TT games are not allowed to have anything in the game that is coming in a future set (This summer) which is why the Republic Cruiser in the game isn't the Republic Frigate coming this summer. The funny thing is there was no other way to have a accurate Eeth Koth or Savage Opress in the game without using the Summer Set versions. That's also why Ki-Adi Mundi is the same as the Mundi from the first LSW game and the Geonosian the same as the old Geonosian. Agreed on the Classic characters business, having the key ones like Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca and even Lando perhaps is all they needed to put in really from Classic so i'm bemused why there are so many Classic characters. plus some of the CW characters in the game are pretty stupid Sionver Boll? Tee Watt Kaa? Senator Kharrus? They never used weapons so Lucasarts pretended they did to get them in the game. As for Sugi and Embo I can't understand why neither one of them is in when the Halo is in the game.

There better be a LSW 3 DLC :angry:

Edited by commanderneyo

That seems odd. Why cant TT games not include current or soon to be made sets? It ties into the marketing of the toy. I know playing the game makes me want a ATAP and a dropship now. I find the best hook for selling a toy is to watch the series or in this case put it in the game. Flash it in front of the players over and over and many of them will want it.

That seems odd. Why cant TT games not include current or soon to be made sets? It ties into the marketing of the toy. I know playing the game makes me want a ATAP and a dropship now. I find the best hook for selling a toy is to watch the series or in this case put it in the game. Flash it in front of the players over and over and many of them will want it.

It's just a rule apparently about not supposed to be allowed include upcoming known products. Also the reason why the Droideka is the 2007 version not the upcoming version which is odd because hardly any of the January stuff was in it but seen as those sets had just come out TT games would be allowed to use all the January stuff.

Can anyone help me with Destroy Malevolence level? Im missing one Minikit. It is in the room with the three Astromech stations. You have to release the pink torpedo bays and force the torpedoes to the pink targets. Then you fight Grievous. the minikit detector points to the center but i cant figure out how to release it. It is not the silver stalactites nor the red washing machines that release the minikit.

Can anyone help me with Destroy Malevolence level? Im missing one Minikit. It is in the room with the three Astromech stations. You have to release the pink torpedo bays and force the torpedoes to the pink targets. Then you fight Grievous. the minikit detector points to the center but i cant figure out how to release it. It is not the silver stalactites nor the red washing machines that release the minikit.

If it's the one I think, you have to attack a droideka until it loses its shield, then use the Force to throw it at Grievous. Do this five times and you'll get your minikit. :classic:

If it's the one I think, you have to attack a droideka until it loses its shield, then use the Force to throw it at Grievous. Do this five times and you'll get your minikit. :classic:

Oh ok. I thought it had something to do with the droidekas. But I never tried throwing them at Grievous. Thanks

Got 100% finally! The hardest part was surprisingly the space mission over the Rishi moon. Has anyone else had trouble with this mission?