BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Got 100% finally! The hardest part was surprisingly the space mission over the Rishi moon. Has anyone else had trouble with this mission?

Yes, that mission was a pain to complete, the trick is to fly towards and away from the screen, I did it with less than 3 seconds left.

Found a list of characters that are playable only in the portable versions. I'm pretty dissapointed, some of these Characters would have been great to play as in all versions of the game not just portable.

List in the spoiler.

Cato Parasitti (Only playable on Portable versions)

Cham Syndulla (Only playable on Portable versions)

Chi Cho (Only playable on Portable versions)

Faro Argyus (Only playable on Portable versions)

Galactic Marine (Only playable on Portable versions)

Bossk (Only playable on Portable versions)

Mar Tuuk (Only playable on Portable versions)

Numa (Only playable on Portable versions)

Riyo Chuchi (Only playable on Portable versions)

Bolla Ropal (Only playable on Portable versions)

Peppi Bow (Only playable on Portable versions)

Kashyyyk Clone Trooper (Only playable on Portable versions)

Ewok (Only playable on Portable versions)

Gha Nachkt (Only playable on Portable versions)

Jawa (Only playable on Portable versions)

Tie Fighter Pilot (Only playable on Portable versions)

Slave Leia (Only playable on Portable versions)

Waxer without helmet (Only playable on Portable versions)

Boil without helmet (Only playable on Portable versions)

Jar Jar Binks Bombad (Only playable on Portable versions)

Anakin Skywalker Snow (Only playable on Portable versions)

Obi-Wan Kenobi Snow (Only playable on Portable versions)

Clone Jetpack Trooper (Only playable on Portable versions)

Stealth Trooper (Only playable on Portable versions)

Why does Chancellor Palpatine have a blaster?????????? :sceptic:

It looks like they didn't want to put any 'useless' characters in this game, and so they all have a weapon or special activity of some kind.

And thanks for that list, commanderneyo. Some nice characters included there. Shame they weren't on other versions of the game.

I can't seem to find the probe droid. How do I get it?

To buy it, you mean? Check the gunner station on the Invisible Hand. It's often there. :classic:

2. Definitly. The funny side is by rules Lucasarts and TT games are not allowed to have anything in the game that is coming in a future set (This summer) which is why the Republic Cruiser in the game isn't the Republic Frigate coming this summer. The funny thing is there was no other way to have a accurate Eeth Koth or Savage Opress in the game without using the Summer Set versions. That's also why Ki-Adi Mundi is the same as the Mundi from the first LSW game and the Geonosian the same as the old Geonosian.

I'm guessing is because of the development time for the game. By the time the summer waves became finalised (with all the molds and prints) that the game was pretty much finished and were probably getting ready to create the discs. You still would have moaned at them if it had been delayed for a few weeks to do that.

It looks like they didn't want to put any 'useless' characters in this game, and so they all have a weapon or special activity of some kind.

Which is a good thing. Watto and Boss Nass were probably the least-played characters in Complete Saga. Just like the GNK and PK droids before them. Edited by Brickdoctor

Hey we're having a bit of trouble with some minikits and I was hoping someone could help us out. We're missing one minikit from each of the following levels, Weapons Factory, Jedi Crash, and Rise of the Malevolence level. Thanks!

Hey we're having a bit of trouble with some minikits and I was hoping someone could help us out. We're missing one minikit from each of the following levels, Weapons Factory, Jedi Crash, and Rise of the Malevolence level. Thanks!

Just Google walk-throughs and you'll find the answers you seek.