BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

I think we already established that this scene cannot be from Trespass, and Cloak of Darkness took place almost entirely on a Venator, so what are you trying to say? :sceptic:

I ment The Hidden Enemy, sorry.

Oh, I wont. Those are just ideas I wanted to throw out there. In fact, I even doubt that we'll see such unimportant characters such as ARF Troopers or Tactical Droids since they don't have any special abilities over other clones/droids.

I'm not so sure. All of the LEGO movie have had even more unimportant charecters. Besides, remember how many classes of droids, clones and stormtroopers the other games had :wacko: ?

I think we already established that this scene cannot be from Trespass, and Cloak of Darkness took place almost entirely on a Venator, so what are you trying to say? :sceptic:

Well, the game is said to have at least 60 playable characters, and there are already roughly fourty CW minifigs, so that means we'll get about 20 new characters. :thumbup: Here are my guesses:

CW Luminara

CW Adi Gallia

Obi Wan with parka

CW Poggle and/or Geonosians

Wat Tambor

Cold Assault Troopers

ARF Troopers

Commando droid

Tactical droid

Duchess Satine

Death Watch Mando

Mando Civilian

Dugs

Embo

Sugi

Robonino

Aurra Sing

Bossk

CW Boba

Senator Rush Clovis

There are a bunch of other kinds of clones, droids, and senators that I could think of, but these are the main ones.

You forgot CW padme, I can't wait to see how they pull off female human minifigs in CW style :tongue:

awesomebrick

You forgot CW padme, I can't wait to see how they pull off female human minifigs in CW style :tongue:

awesomebrick

You just gave me nightmires :cry_sad: .

Edited by The Legonater

I didn't list her because she's already confirmed. But yeah, it'll be interesting to see what a Padme would look like if we would finally get one again after all these years.

Don't forget the best minifigs ever produced, the Senate Commandos! Perhaps even Jayfon or Argyus? :cry_happy:

I look forward to the Geonosians and how they will repattern the new Mando pieces. Maybe they will have a new style Battle Droid with printed eyes?

Don't forget the best minifigs ever produced, the Senate Commandos! Perhaps even Jayfon or Argyus? :cry_happy:

I look forward to the Geonosians and how they will repattern the new Mando pieces. Maybe they will have a new style Battle Droid with printed eyes?

I somwhat doubt that they will create a new Geonosian- nor will they make a new BD. But I agree, Jammie-D, we need Senate Commandos. Hmm... If they make a Hostage Crisi level, would we play as Cad Bane :cry_happy: ?

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001039.html

Okay, I can write now.

Yes

-GG's pet(Rancor?)(I see Lego on it, but it looks like it has living parts...)

-Lighting(Finally, now the bricks match with the lighting!)

-Ashoka actually looks awesome

-That image of the starfighter flying past all those lasers...(and the explosion later too...)

-I love seeing R2 get zapped :laugh:

Maybe

-Cutting circles

-When Obi-Wan and Anakin are running Anakin has a clone head.

-Yoda has blue force?

-You can ride Vulture droids...

No

-The beginning had to be stuffed with old games for some reason.(No solution)

-"New characters" have already been made, but with less noticable dark empty eyes.(Put the white dot in)

-Yoda looks like a baby.(No solution so far)

-Second image of GG's pet has no Lego parts, I'm thinking it could be taken from the show?(Need image)

-The SBP's are too realistic, why did they have to include the holes in the back?(Fill in holes)

-Padme.Her face. Her hair. But it shows Anakin looking at her in an angry way and that backround looks familiar... It's like a CW Episode III.(but then all SW walls look the same :tongue: )(Solution: Put in a level where we get to repeatedly kill Jar-Jar.)

-This Fall isn't in 2011.(It must have been a mistake. They couldn't have changed it to next year, it's impossible. How can they make anything like what we've seen better than it is?)

Edited by indianajones

Of course its a mistake, like them saying the best selling star wars franchise is a mistake, tfu is the best biggest and fastest.

Looks interesting, sucks they still have them stupid bomb things for the ships, not surprised about the saber throw giving they had the batarangs in lego batman.

Ow no, not again, play all those old levels. They are great, but yeah, i know them now! I don't know, but i don't just like the gameplay, it looks so different from the older games. I need to see more.

Well Riddler, I don't think they will put in all the old levels, none to be exact :wink:

About the characters: I think Kit Fisto looks really well animated, but he and Yoda look a little too shiney.

It's also an interesting fact that when Yoda just attacked, he quickly gets his cane again :tongue:

Edited by commdr_neyo

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1099457p1.html

New pictures. :wub: I love to hear you can get out of your vehicle, but I doubt you can jump out in space as (Character of your choice). I'm hoping that GG's pet won't have those weird living parts, or at least make them more Lego-like.

Image comments:

1-Is that thing in the back grey because it's explosive or it's a plant?

2-Not much Lego, but still pretty awesome.

3/6-There are those whip grappling hook targets.

4-I never saw it before, but those peices on the tail are actually real. I wouldn't want to be where that clone is... :sick:

5-Interesting, making the plant parts longer and purple.

7-Too shiny! I'm geussing you use the target to open it up or pull part of it out.

8-If only they had these in sets. :cry_happy:

9-Like 8, but with better light.

10-How do they make those boxes?

11-Good, but he'll probably look sillier once they put in some studs.

12-I'm amazed he hasn't chopped his ears off with his lightsaber that close to his head.

Edited by indianajones

It's apparently based off of actual episodes from season 1, which excites me greatly. :sweet: I very much hope for the Ryloth episodes.

I'm hoping that GG's pet won't have those weird living parts, or at least make them more Lego-like.

I'm actually hoping for the opposite. These LEGO parts are making it hidious. I wish they'd do what the did with the Wampa and Rancor and make it a completely new thing.

I'm fearing that we're gettint the same thing we did with Indy 2 at this point. We have pics for three different level, but for each level we only have pics of one area. Keep in mind that Indy 2 level were completely focused on one small are, like these pics.

It's apparently based off of actual episodes from season 1, which excites me greatly. default_satisfied.gif

Yep, season 2 as well. I'm glad this hasn't changed since we first got new of it default_blink.gif

I've never really liked the Clone Wars for one reason and one reason only...

Look at the above picture and tell me that the clones don't creep you out :tongue:

Still hopefully the new season III will sprout cool new sets!

That was a bit...off-topic.. :sceptic:

To keep from being off-topic:

Yay! Padme no longer has that stupid revolver! :sweet: Even if she is hidieos. :tongue:

Edited by Zapper Brick

That was a bit...off-topic.. :sceptic:

To keep from being off-topic:

Yay! Padme no longner has that stupid revolver! :sweet: Even if she is hidieos. :tongue:

Sorry I tought this was the Clone Wars season 3 topic :wacko:

On topic: I like the gun that padme has hopefully it will be available in a set!

I like the look of this game and that clone minigun is pure awesomeness!

One thing that dissapoints me is the Z-6- everything about it screams blocky. I hope that's just a prelim- it hardly represnts the gun.

It looks like it will be another good Lego game, however i actually haven't been watching the Clone Wars TV show so I don't know if that will be good or bad for game play. :sceptic:

It looks like it will be another good Lego game, however i actually haven't been watching the Clone Wars TV show so I don't know if that will be good or bad for game play. :sceptic:

Hey yeah me too! I know all the Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Harry Potter movies. So i already knew them. Lego Batman was a different thing, because it wasn't based from a movie. This will be the first one from a movie/tv serie that i don't know!

Well, you two might not get some of the jokes, but I don't think it'll affect the gameplay. :wink:

By the way, I just saw this old article on game informer:

If you think we’ve seen too many LEGO Star Wars games in recent years, think again. Don’t insult LucasArt’s creativity, there are still plenty of things the LEGO Star Wars games haven’t done.

As the title would suggest, this title will cover the Clone Wars era of Star Wars mythology, dipping into everything from the movies to the recent CG cartoon. One big improvement the series is seeing is an upgrade to the combat system. I saw Yoda doing some light saber combos, which should help mix up the press-attack-repeat strategy of previous LEGO titles.

The Force will also be a more integral part of the game this time around. Yoda was able to pick up objects and enemies within the environment and throw them around, and at one point we saw him throw his light saber like a boomerang.

In previous LEGO Star Wars games, the space combat was on rail, but in Clone Wars players will have the freedom to fly in any direction. I witnessed a saw a small fighter blow open a hole in a giant frigate, then the fly into the giant ship and land before the pilot stole one of the enemy’s fighters.

I’ll be honest; I haven’t been a huge fan of the LEGO games in the past. They’ve been mindlessly fun, but they haven’t been able to keep my interest for long. That said, Clone Wars is probably the best LEGO game I’ve seen, so it might be worth picking up when it comes out in 2011.

Not much new except the fact that you can do lightsaber combos and steal enemy ships, which is pretty cool IMO. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

By the way, I just saw this old article on game informer:

Not much new except the fact that you can do lightsaber combos and steal enemy ships, which is pretty cool IMO. pirate_thumbup.gif

The space battle are starting to sound like BF2. And the new force powers remind me of TFU. I've gotta feeling this will be a sweet game.

well without a BFIII on the way (unconfirmed, but I hold out hope!) at least someone will be doing a decent space sombat battle.