BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Yes, maybe not by episode but by trilogy.

great idea!

That's not exactly what I was saying- I was merely suggesting that those be a few in the game. My list of hopefull episdes can be seen above.

EDIT: Or on the last page. Snap, I knew this would happen...

Edited by The Legonater

I got the magizine! I will have a link to the scans when public. More scans will be added with time. Brickshelf

Some discoveries. The clone torso is movie one , not the CW one.

known charecters: Anakin, Obi Wan, Ahsoka, aforementioned jedi masters, clone, Rex, Cody, R2, C3PO, Padme, Jar jar, Count Dooku, Asajj Vntress, Grievous, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, Cad Bane and even Ziro the Hutt. There wil be over 60 charecters!

Known locations: Coruscant, Ryloth, Christophsis, Cato Neimoidia, Geonosis

Features;

-split screen

-level builder

-battles like SWBattleFront

If you have any questions I will try to answer so ask away!

-sologuy369

Edited by sologuy369

Wow i can't wait till it's public! I'm so exited!

There is only one there now, but I'll add more later. The format is MS word 2003.

m

The folder still isn't public for me.

Me neither. You might want to deeplink them.

Known locations: Coruscant, Ryloth, Christophsis, Cato Neimoidia, Geonosis

:sick: Cato Neimodia? That means Senate Spy! That was the only episode I saw, but it was horrible- and had very little action!

Me neither. You might want to deeplink them.

I really can't with my old computer. The folder is public, but I added another so you might have to wait to see it.

Sorry.

-sologuy369

Thanks for doing what I was too cheap to do, sologuy! But why don't you just deeplink them? Please? :cry_sad:

EDIT: Oh, I see, they're "rtf" files. Don't know why you saved them in such a weird format, but I've taken the liberty to save them as jpegs and upload them to my flickr (pics are links to larger versions):

4668710288_afc1b0ab51.jpg

4668710292_344c03af45.jpg

4668710300_4550c741c5.jpg

4668710306_f3f4869420.jpg

I hope that's OK, sologuy (and that it makes up for the fact that I didn't buy the magazine and post pics earlier).

I still wonder which episode that first pic is from. I'd say either Malevolence or Grievous Intrigue. Malevolence is probably the most likely though.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

:sick: Cato Neimodia? That means Senate Spy! That was the only episode I saw, but it was horrible- and had very little action!

Thats good! Maybe it will be a level for puzzles and collecting information? :thumbup:

Like the sound of the battles. Thanks for the info sologuy!

Well it looks okay. I'm not a fan of the series, so i wont be a fan of the game i think. But i still love the lego games, i'm gonna buy this game! The game looks very dark.

Thanks for the pictures!

EDIT: Oh, I see, they're "rtf" files. Don't know why you saved them in such a weird format, but I've taken the liberty to save them as jpegs and upload them to my flickr (pics are links to larger versions):

"SNIP"!

I hope that's OK, sologuy (and that it makes up for the fact that I didn't buy the magazine and post pics earlier).

That's fine. Thanks! My old computer :laugh: .

Honstly, I don't like the fact that TLC used the movie clone torso and not the CW torso. They have the helmet, why not the torso???

Thats good! Maybe it will be a level for puzzles and collecting information? :thumbup:

As Padme? That would be boring. Seriously, there was NOTHING going on in that episode, so I can't imagine how they could be making a level out of it. :sceptic: Maybe they'll tweak the story a bit so that it's more actiony and that there are at least some BDs to fight? Who knows.

Honstly, I don't like the fact that TLC used the movie clone torso and not the CW torso. They have the helmet, why not the torso???

Maybe just a preliminarity issue? Or maybe they just decided to play as the PT clone in those shots? Remember, there are gonna be playable characters from the other LSW games. Either way, I too kinda hope they have the new torso, but if not, I wont mind really.

Any sign that Grievous' Lair will be one of the levels yet?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

As Padme? That would be boring. Seriously, there was NOTHING going on in that episode, so I can't imagine how they could be making a level out of it. :sceptic: Maybe they'll tweak the story a bit so that it's more actiony and that there are at least some BDs to fight? Who knows.

Like in the second Indy game, they added levels like the KOTCS train crane fight.TLC has done stuff like that before.

Snow? Looks like stars to me. Besides, the clone would be a CAT. But I do see some hills now that you mention it, it's probably not a capital ship. Perhaps this could be Rishi station?

There is most likely gonna be a Trespass episode though, considering we got the Freeco Speeder set. Can't wait to see how CATs and commando and tactical droids look like as minifigs! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I think ths pic:

Is from Tresspass. Notice the snow outside?

Snow? Looks like stars to me. Besides, the clone would be a CAT. But I do see some hills now that you mention it, it's probably not a capital ship. Perhaps this could be Rishi station?

There is most likely gonna be a Trespass episode though, considering we got the Freeco Speeder set. Can't wait to see how CATs and commando and tactical droids look like as minifigs! :sweet:

That episode I've seen a couple times. Didn't most of the episode happen during day?

I love the pictures, the enviornment looks a million times better, :wub: but we do have to remember there'll be more bricks around. :look:

I love the heads, they're eyes are normal size now. Something about the figs... seems different than other Lego games, they seem slightly taller. If only we could see the crashed ship, that clone's expression looks like he got on the set when he wasn't supposed to. :tongue:

Edited by indianajones

Come to think of it, we still haven't seen any pics of it, so it might be a cutsceane .

Come to think of it, we still haven't seen any pics of it, so it might be a cutsceane .

Well, the magizine says "We can also expect some action on Cato Neimoidia."

I don't know really what that means, but it sounds like much more than a cutscene.

-sologuy369

They are stars, and the windows are that of a Venator.

Would you be able to see snow outside when it is dark anyway? :tongue:

It has just dawned on me how many new characters this game may include! :thumbup::blush:

They are stars, and the windows are that of a Venator.

Yeah, but they are also the windows of the base seen in Tresspass and Cloak of Darkness.

Yeah, but they are also the windows of the base seen in Tresspass and Cloak of Darkness.

I think we already established that this scene cannot be from Trespass, and Cloak of Darkness took place almost entirely on a Venator, so what are you trying to say? :sceptic:

It has just dawned on me how many new characters this game may include! :thumbup::blush:

Well, the game is said to have at least 60 playable characters, and there are already roughly fourty CW minifigs, so that means we'll get about 20 new characters. :thumbup: Here are my guesses:

CW Luminara

CW Adi Gallia

Obi Wan with parka

CW Poggle and/or Geonosians

Wat Tambor

Cold Assault Troopers

ARF Troopers

Commando droid

Tactical droid

Duchess Satine

Death Watch Mando

Mando Civilian

Dugs

Embo

Sugi

Robonino

Aurra Sing

Bossk

CW Boba

Senator Rush Clovis

There are a bunch of other kinds of clones, droids, and senators that I could think of, but these are the main ones.

Well, the game is said to have at least 60 playable characters, and there are already roughly fourty CW minifigs, so that means we'll get about 20 new characters. :thumbup: Here are my guesses:

CW Luminara

CW Adi Gallia

Obi Wan with parka

CW Poggle and/or Geonosians

Wat Tambor

Cold Assault Troopers

ARF Troopers

Commando droid

Tactical droid

Duchess Satine

Death Watch Mando

Mando Civilian

Dugs

Embo

Sugi

Robonino

Aurra Sing

Bossk

CW Boba

Senator Rush Clovis

There are a bunch of other kinds of clones, droids, and senators that I could think of, but these are the main ones.

Oh yes, but Oky, The Orgional Trilogy left out many playable characters, like Ponda, the 'doctor' he was with, the old guy with the beard at the end of IV, Bith, Scout Tropper, and several others. I like your list, and pray we get them, but don't get your hopes up just yet.

Oh, I wont. Those are just ideas I wanted to throw out there. In fact, I even doubt that we'll see such unimportant characters such as ARF Troopers or Tactical Droids since they don't have any special abilities over other clones/droids.

Oh, I wont. Those are just ideas I wanted to throw out there. In fact, I even doubt that we'll see such unimportant characters such as ARF Troopers or Tactical Droids since they don't have any special abilities over other clones/droids.

Yeah but neither do Gonk Droids :wink:

I reckon this game will turn out pretty good. Well at least better than IJ 2 which I did not care for at all but I dont think it will top Lego Star Wars 1, 2 or the complete saga.