BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Huh?, most games from America come out in fall, its some stupid thing they do.

I was just saying that Canada does the same thing for TV series.

its some stupid thing they do.

I haven't seen any adverts or anything for this game yet.

I hope it's slated for fall.

Plus do you think they'll combine this one too and make one game after everyone buys the clone wars one?

I haven't seen any adverts or anything for this game yet.

Plus do you think they'll combine this one too and make one game after everyone buys the clone wars one?

What, like an uber Starwars pack? I doubt it, unless they include season 3.

We are talking about a video game, not Season 3 of the cartoon.

The way that Lego Star Wars contained episodes I, II, and II

Lego Star Wars II contained episodes IV, V, anf VI

Then the complete saga came out, episodes I-VI

No the Clone wars is coming out as Lego Star Wars III. I'm wondering if you think eventually they will release another game called"whatever" that has all 6 episodes plus the clone wars.

We are talking about a video game, not Season 3 of the cartoon.

The way that Lego Star Wars contained episodes I, II, and II

Lego Star Wars II contained episodes IV, V, anf VI

Then the complete saga came out, episodes I-VI

No the Clone wars is coming out as Lego Star Wars III. I'm wondering if you think eventually they will release another game called"whatever" that has all 6 episodes plus the clone wars.

I know that! I was sayiong I doubt they'd release something like that unloess they included mission from the third season! :angry:

http://au.games.ign.com/articles/108/1086456p1.html

E3 games list, scroll down, then click on it, is says Q4, which like i said, Oct or Nov, right around the same time as TFU2.

And if you mean like a saga like they did with the first 2, unlikely, they only made saga cos it was originally for the old gen(eg ps2) so to make more money they made it for current gen (eg ps3).

I wish they would do this little thing called DLC, TTgames have never utilised this.

That reminds me of the other HP special edition game, does anyone think they'll do something like that? I can imagine magnets for Sith/Jedi or Republic/Seperatists with some behind the scenes stuff of whatever movie/season/episode. :tongue:

If they make another game, I highly doubt it will have TCS in it. :sceptic: Because:

A)The CW designs and feel are alot different than the OT/PT.

B)Can anyone imagine how long that would be?! :wacko: Bigger isn't always better.

C)It's a good idea to start from scratch, TT would have to do alot of work to mix the characters and gameplay.

And D)It'll leave room for any other Lego CW games from later seasons/movies which would be a very good idea.*Wink*

Edited by indianajones

While waiting in line to buy my discounted Echo Base set at Target today, I saw a game magazine which had an article on this game with some screenshots. I didn't have time to read it and didn't want to buy it, but from what I could tell from the pics there is a level on Toydaria (from "Ambush"), a level on Ryloth (from "Innocents of Ryloth"), a level on a Venator (maybe from "Cloak of Darkness"?).

I wish they would do this little thing called DLC, TTgames have never utilised this.

I'll agree with that providing it's new content not withheld content like most DLC. Personally I wish they'd just update their games from time to time; TT games can be so buggy. LEGO Indy 2 for example has a bad habit of crashing when you finish a level. It even did it to me when I finished the last bonus level forcing me to do it again.

While waiting in line to buy my discounted Echo Base set at Target today, I saw a game magazine which had an article on this game with some screenshots. I didn't have time to read it and didn't want to buy it, but from what I could tell from the pics there is a level on Toydaria (from "Ambush"), a level on Ryloth (from "Innocents of Ryloth"), a level on a Venator (maybe from "Cloak of Darkness"?).

Sounds great! The first pictures, someone sould scan them or make a pic of them, i really want to see some pictures/video's.

I'll agree with that providing it's new content not withheld content like most DLC. Personally I wish they'd just update their games from time to time; TT games can be so buggy. LEGO Indy 2 for example has a bad habit of crashing when you finish a level. It even did it to me when I finished the last bonus level forcing me to do it again.

I dont think any game ever with holds stuff, more they want to add it and instead of cutting it due to time restraints they leave it then finish it later.

It depends on how well they want to support it, games such as LBP and now sony's MNR have/will see a lot of extra content added.

And yes i know how you feel insomniac is notorious for not patching their games.

I dont think any game ever with holds stuff, more they want to add it and instead of cutting it due to time restraints they leave it then finish it later.

It's been proven several times that DLC has actually been on the game disc. :wink:

Ok well that's life, either way this wont have it, they never use it, if they just stuck with 360 ps3 and pc they could do dlc, i guess they dont want to release dlc cos they cant put in on the crappy wii.

i guess they dont want to release dlc cos they cant put in on the crappy wii.

:tongue: I think you could be right.

(I own every current console... except the Wii.)

Great! I think that if TT goes back to they're classic SW format, then the three doors would be

Movie

Season 1

Season 2

Hopefully these are the levels...

Movie:

Battle of Christophsis.

Up The Cliff

The Monostary

Space Battle over Tattoine/teth

Duel with Dooku.

Season 1:

Ambush

At least one of the Melovolance trilogy (Either railroad or Balmorra)

Lair of greivious/ Duel on the Tranquility

Battle of Maridun

Ryloth.

I still haven't seen any of season 2 (except Senate Spy) so I won't throw ideas for that yet.

The box art is just the first promo pic that was released. I want some more pics!

Here, here. That's actually the second box art I've seen...

I was at a store and saw the magizine too! But I didn't bring enough money. I am plannong to go back and buy it. When I do, I will post scans.

On topic:

To fit in all of the story needed for the series part, It will be instastring to see hpw TLC picks the levels.

-sologuy369

On topic:

To fit in all of the story needed for the series part, It will be instastring to see hpw TLC picks the levels.

-sologuy369

Yeah. I hpe the put in at least one level fe each trilogy- Malevolance Ryloth, and Gunray..

Yeah. I hpe the put in at least one level fe each trilogy- Malevolance Ryloth, and Gunray..

Yes, maybe not by episode but by trilogy.

great idea!