BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

I hope they improve the vehicle levels, but I don't want any things you need a tow cable for, those were annoying. Wonder who ended up having to animate Yoda... :tongue: (or if he's in the game, Rotta)

I hope they improve the vehicle levels, but I don't want any things you need a tow cable for, those were annoying.

Yes, those WERE annoying. But I don't remember seeing any tow cables in the series so far. I would very much like to see an inmproved battle scene... maybe something such as the likes of Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I'm sorta scared of what they'll do with Hutts eyes... :look: I think I just gave myself nightmares. :laugh:

Oh no... :vader::oh::alien::sick: :skull: :sing:pirate_laugh_new.gif

My first thought was: Awesome! But if you think about lincensed Lego games:

Batman sets - Game - End of lincense

Indiana Jones sets - Game - End of lincense

Star Wars sets - Game - ?End of lincense?

Get it? That would totally suck! :angry:

Maybe just the end of Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars!?!?!?

Edited by sologuy369

Don't start that discussion again. :hmpf: If the SW theme is going to end by the end of the year, it's not because of a videogame, but because TLC decides to not renew the license, and lets be honest, there's no way they're going to do that anytime soon. Besides, there is a thread for discussing that in the SW forum.

The theory of the CW subtheme being discontinued after the game is a bit more reasonable, but with at least two more seasons of the show ahead of us, the CW sets still selling like hot pie, and hundreds of set possibilities left, I don't see that happening either.

So stop your doomsday theories and get back on topic! :wink:

you guys are missing one,

Harry Potter- game- Renewed License

you guys are missing one,

Harry Potter- game- Renewed License

Unfortunatly, HP is a terrible series.

But I'm sure your right somewhere...

I'm sorta scared of what they'll do with Hutts eyes... :look: I think I just gave myself nightmares. :laugh:

Uhm... What are you talking about? :look: Are you afraid they will make LEGO Jabba's eyes bigger? I doubt that since CW Jabba looks pretty similar to the "real" one:

Jabba_22BBY.jpg

Says someone with HP hair on his avatar fig. :laugh:

But I'm sure your right somewhere...

Terrible, huh? Obviously you read too much... :tongue:

Uhm... What are you talking about? :look: Are you afraid they will make LEGO Jabba's eyes bigger? I doubt that since CW Jabba looks pretty similar to the "real" one:

I'm talking about the Lego version, Anakin's eyes don't look as weird in the show as they do in the sets. :tongue:

Edited by indianajones

Point taken, but I still don't think it'll be too bad.

It's funny how we have seen so much of Lego Harry Potter, which comes out in June, and barely anything from this, which is supposed to come out a couple of months after that. :look: But then again, LHP has been in development for far longer than this. I'm really curious what the gameplay and story will be like.

I think (but still hope) that this will be set apart from the others by having missions or something like that.

I think (but still hope) that this will be set apart from the others by having missions or something like that.

Do you mean something similar to the bounty hunter missions in the complete saga? It would be small, probably one of the IGs(black/silver), Cad Bane, and possibly Boba Fett as an extra.

Edited by indianajones

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice I was double-posting. :blush:

http://ps3maven.com/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/

It probably isn't going to be the exact date, but it is something.(because of rumors, delays, last minute additions...)

The game has been made with precision as it contains all the characters from the hugely popular animated television series as well as those characters in the adored Star Wars Sega. It is full of excitement and its numerous modes take the player to a totally different dimension.

It sounds like they're meaning CW characters seperate from TCS characters. If they do a quick, annoying parody of TCS like they did in LIJ2...:angry: What could "numerous modes" mean? I'm geussing modes means either:

A)play as villians or heroes like in Batman

B)Free Play, Story, Builder...

or C)Extras that change the look of the game*

*Some extras I want to be put in a TT/Lego game:(mostly just some things I've seen in other games)

-silhouettes color choice(instead of always black)

-large/small minifigs

-crazy effects(like blasters making a ding sound, or fish replacing lightsabers)

Edited by indianajones

Maybe its like the last one, story mode, free play, then the blue mini kits stuff, then the bounty hunter missions.

I hope they fix the range, that is what sucked about the saga, you had to be really close to switch players, and give us the old switch, where you have several players to switch with l2 and r2 not the stupid spend 20mins looking for the person like in IJ2.

Terrible is a point of view

Jabba_22BBY.jpg

Says someone with HP hair on his avatar fig. :laugh:

LOL, true

OK knock it off, this is lego CW, go talk about hairy plopper in that thread.

Nope, but its American its always fall, most likely Oct or Nov.

Okay. I figured that for Season 2, but wasn't sure here. Thanks.

Okay. I figured that for Season 2, but wasn't sure here. Thanks.

Huh?, most games from America come out in fall, its some stupid thing they do.