BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

So they don't wait till Season 3 but make a game that consists the movie and the first 2 seasons, alright. Guess they will make another one after we got Season 3 and 4. Or something like this.

My 2 cent:

- Indiana Jones was fun but I prefer using lightsabers and blasters, it is just more fun.

- Hope it can catch the comic-style of the series.

- Will it follow the storyline of the series? (some episodes were so boring and useless. I switched them off cause wookieepedia told me there are no vehicles or ships in it..)

- Let me fly a gunship and shoot things, and I'll be happy.

Q1.I perferably agree with you on that, killing droids is better with a lightsaber not a gun. :tongue:

Q2. :wacko:

Q3.I think it will just follow the original 3D movie realeased in 2008

Q4.You can do that in the first game.(the geneosis level)

There you go and i hope i answered at least some for your questions.

Rockets away! :skull:

I think it will have some levels from episodes too. That's what the article implies, I think.

Yes, there was a level where you could fly a gunship, but it would be so much more fun if you could walk along as your character and then jump into a Gunship and start flying it around, and then jump back out when you want. That would be cooler than just being stuck in the vehicle for a whole level, which I did not enjoy much in the first two games.

Haven't you guys read the press release? It clearly states it will cover the first two seasons of the series. They didn't say anything about the movie, but I'm guessing it'll be in there. Also, I doubt they will have all the episodes in this game, just all the 3-part story lines, and maybe some fan favorites such as Lair of Grievous (I'm really hoping for that one!).

There you go and i hope i answered at least some for your questions.

Uhm, he wasn't asking any questions, just expressing some thoughts, and what kind of an answer is " :wacko: " supposed to be? :sceptic:

Yes, there was a level where you could fly a gunship, but it would be so much more fun if you could walk along as your character and then jump into a Gunship and start flying it around, and then jump back out when you want. That would be cooler than just being stuck in the vehicle for a whole level, which I did not enjoy much in the first two games.

Agreed. It's one of the things that made the first Battlefront game so enjoyable and successful. :thumbup: Can't wait to cruise around in a Lego Fighter Tank, blowing droids to pieces, literally. :devil:

I'm very curious to see what a "Lightsaber Jump" is. :wacko:

In response to your confusion, I think what he meant with "comic style" was an often humorous tone, which LEGO always has anyway.

I can't wait for this. i'm personally hoping for a Christophsis battle, and the Listening post skirmish. I hope they don't use the same hub system they did for Indy 2. If they do, they should at least make longer levels.

Lego games special features:

Lego Star Wars: First Lego/TT game

Lego Indiana Jones: pick things up/swim/climb

Lego Batman: Batarang/play as villians

Lego Indiana Jones 2: level creator/KOTCS

Lego Harry Potter: Spells/Potions/level creator

Lego Clone Wars: ________?

What might they use to attract attention?

Edited by indianajones

Uhm, haven't you read the press release that has been posted over eight times? Apparently it's "Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups", whatever they mean. :look:

Btw, you forgot "No Hub menu" and "broomstick flight" for Harry Potter. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups", whatever they mean. :look:

I'm guessing long distance jedi attacks will be like the batarang, and grapple tie-ups like the whip tie-ups.

Wait, where did you hear no hub menu in Lego Harry Potter? or did you mean no hub worlds?

Yes, that's what I meant.

I hope they do what they did in batman.

And what would that be?

I'm guessing long distance jedi attacks will be like the batarang, and grapple tie-ups like the whip tie-ups.

Yeah, you might be right. Would be neat to be able to target your enemies and throw a lightsaber at them. :thumbup:

Agreed. It's one of the things that made the first Battlefront game so enjoyable and successful. :thumbup: Can't wait to cruise around in a Lego Fighter Tank, blowing droids to pieces, literally. :devil:

I'm very curious to see what a "Lightsaber Jump" is. :wacko:

I would play the hell out of a Lego battlefront game.

Yeah, you might be right. Would be neat to be able to target your enemies and throw a lightsaber at them. :thumbup:

It would. But if Indy 2 is anything to go by, it could also be a hassle. I forget if I've said this before or not, but I hope the don't use the hub worlds. Those were complicated, and the levels were short.

Starkiller? I thought that was the old version of Anakin, or did they use it somewhere? I haven't been paying much attention to SW since CW season 2 ended.

Starkiller is Darth Vaders secret apprentice in the force unleashed series.

And clone wars season 2 isn't finished, only 14 of the 22 episodes have aired.

Well, for me it ended, my TV hasn't been working since sometime before halloween. Though I'm sure that because there are so many types of attacks, there will probably be an attack wheel, similar to the spell wheel in lego HP.

Edited by indianajones

Probably not, they would be too stupid to even know what it is, but if you want it in previous lego games, all you have to do is this:

play single player and wait for the computer freind to die 1,000 times so you have to do it for them while they go backwards in the level using the other character finally making you have to repeat it over and over.

Edited by indianajones

I'm hoping you can build with magic the force, like in Lego Harry Potter(hopefully they can change it so you can place bricks anywhere you want, not just in 2D) Though, the new build-a-base/battlefield idea is interesting. I'm geussing you build a base like you would a level, with traps 'n stuff, then choose a main battlefield to place vehicles and edit, and finally choose what bases, battlefields and characters you want(similar to the adventure builder in LIJ2, if I'm getting too confusing).

My geusses for the new attack moves:

Lightsaber slicing: Slicing people with lightsabers

Lightsaber jump: maybe using the lightsaber to help you jump higher?

Grapple ______: Probably the same functions as the whip in LIJ2

Lightsaber throw: Probabaly similar to the batarang

There was something about controlling a group of people, but I don't know how that will work with the normal controls.

For the hubs, I'm hoping it won't be like the first games, where you just go into a door and magically appear on Dagobah, but not as confusing as LIJ2.

(also, I say it is the third one, because TCS just seemed like 2 1/2)

Edited by indianajones

I'm hoping you can build with magic the force.

The had that in LEGO Starwars 1, it was the only thing you could build with. There would be little pont, enspecially if they keep the Indy 2 style.

I hope the Creator doesn't have the limitations of the still-awesome LIJ2 creator. You could only add a certain amount of living organisms and vehicles before it wouldn't let you add any living things or vehicles into your level anymore.

I hope it's like missions, not following the series episodes. Well, it could do well either way I suppose.