BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Maybe I should stop posting things.

:sceptic: I'm trying to be patient, but I'm getting really sick of merging topics. Maybe you should look around at Active Topics at the very least prior to posting "news". Doing a search would be even better. Also, remember that unless the topic is about actual LEGO it goes in community. This includes LEGO games.

Trust me; I've got 4 billion studs with LEGO Batman, but no one on Bricklink wants them. :wink:

Actually I think that the Batman game was one of the best. The different suits may be a litle strange, but the story and level design was great.

I agree. It was especially nice playing a game where you didn't know the story already! :tongue: Also, I found Harley's sounds oddly exciting... :blush:

Trust me; I've got 4 billion studs with LEGO Batman, but no one on Bricklink wants them. :wink:

Huh? I don't get it…

I think SWIII can officially be dubbed most exciting news, seeing as so many people feel the urge to make a new topic about it.

Huh? I don't get it…

Gee man, making someone explain their jokes is the pits. :sceptic:

The points you get in the TT LEGO games are studs right? Well in Batman I have 4 Billion studs... which going by the Bricklink price is worth between 1 and 5 cents each. So assuming an average price of 2 cents this equates to $80,000,000 USD! :tongue:

I think SWIII can officially be dubbed most exciting news, seeing as so many people feel the urge to make a new topic about it.

Indeed! Let's hope there are no more topics though. :wink:

Haha, I get it. :laugh: And yes, the Batman game was pretty good. :thumbup:

500x_clonewars_01.jpg

I love how they cut a square instead of the usual (perfect) circle. Very Lego-like. :tongue: But what's up with that Vader on the ground? I don't get it.

Gee man, making someone explain their jokes is the pits. :sceptic:

The points you get in the TT LEGO games are studs right? Well in Batman I have 4 Billion studs... which going by the Bricklink price is worth between 1 and 5 cents each. So assuming an average price of 2 cents this equates to $80,000,000 USD! :tongue:

OH…

Sorry for making you explain, but I actually find it funny now that I get it. I had no clue at all before, so thanks for not calling me an idiot for not getting it.

Oky, I also am very confused about the Vader. Vader doesn't show up in the CW at all, so what's with that? I am also confused about Yoda, who looks like a goblin or sort of a green Gremlin from Gremlins. He doesn't look like the figure at all, nor like Yoda.

Oky, I also am very confused about the Vader. Vader doesn't show up in the CW at all, so what's with that? I am also confused about Yoda, who looks like a goblin or sort of a green Gremlin from Gremlins. He doesn't look like the figure at all, nor like Yoda.

Maybe it's a parody of the opening scene of ANH? It could be the scene where Vader is seen for the first time, but instead of hem coming menacingly through the door, the CW characters come from behind and push him, saying "Hey Guyz! It's Clone Wars time!!1!" :tongue: But then again, this scene doesn't look very much like the Tantive IV...

And yes, Yoda does look weird. :sceptic: Hm... Meditate on this, I will. :yoda:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Sorry if posted in wrong section or if it is already posted.

:sceptic: You've been here long enough to know where things go; you joined only a month after me!

:sceptic: You've been here long enough to know where things go; you joined only a month after me!

Sorry mate, I didn't post in a long time.

I'll try to get in right next time, sorry again.

Vader is probably in there along with several other old favourites just to add fun.

I mean Indi wasn't in Star Wars and you could play as him in the complete saga, then there is no such thing as a beach trooper and you could play as one of them, or maybe they will have the 6 movies and the clone wars together.

I wonder if this means they will use some of the new sets, like fly around in a drop ship, or use and AT-OT.

I know it's offtopic, but clearly, this section off the board doesn't get found easely.

I thought Culture & Multimedia, covered non Lego mather.

Maybe a section about Lego games would be good, videogames and boardgames, since there are a lot of them.

Vader is probably in there along with several other old favourites just to add fun.

I think you're quite right. The article did say that they'd throw in a few fan-favorite characters that were not in the CW, so that must be what Vader is doing there. Thanks for clearing that up!

You know what they game devs could do for any game to change things up, just a simple thing, RELEASE IT DURING THE YEAR OTHER THAN ALWAYS DAMN FALL.

90% of the big games from the USA always always have to be out fall.

Man, Yoda looks like someone in that pic... I just can't say who it is... That guy who sat on the toilet in American Pie... Ben from Dr. Katz... Someone is going to say "Yoda looks exactly like OOO" and nail it, and I'll be eternally jealous I didn't make that joke first.

So who does he look like? 'Cause he certainly doesn't look like Yoda :wacko:

Can't wait to play as Rex, I wonder if they will use the new Grievous.

And how we even know Vader will be in it?.

You know what they game devs could do for any game to change things up, just a simple thing, RELEASE IT DURING THE YEAR OTHER THAN ALWAYS DAMN FALL.

90% of the big games from the USA always always have to be out fall.

I understand your complaint (like Halo Reach is coming out this fall and i hate waiting for a long time) but you don't need to be so dramatic about it. :sadnew:

I thought I should not say anything until I knew for sure this was confirmed. But now it is! :cry_happy:

It sounds great, and the preview picture makes it even better! Head to head sounds like a duel match in which you can go against each other, hopefully with online capability. Speaking of which, there better be trophies for the PS3! :thumbup:

In the make your own level mode, I'm just going to put in over 100 battle droids and fight them. :laugh: Hopefully in the game there are more vehicles to drive, and a better selection of chracters to mix and match. Maybe even a paint tool where you can customize them!

I mean Indi wasn't in Star Wars and you could play as him in the complete saga, then there is no such thing as a beach trooper and you could play as one of them, or maybe they will have the 6 movies and the clone wars together.

And how we even know Vader will be in it?.

Nobody said Vader would be in the game. We were simply discussing why he is on the cover art. But you're right, he could be. I mean, what's a SW game without Vader? :tongue:

Here's another picture, only a little bigger:

SNIP

Ah, thanks for that. Now we can see the bottom part much better. It's funny how the cut-out piece looks like a Roman '3', but I still don't understand why Vader is there. :sceptic: Oh well.

In the make your own level mode, I'm just going to put in over 100 battle droids and fight them. :laugh:

:laugh: Good idea, I might have to try that too.

Maybe even a paint tool where you can customize them!

Yeah, that would be great for creating your own clones! :sweet: I'm sure ADHO15 would love such a feature. :laugh: I don't think it'll happen though.

This is definitely exiting news. :thumbup: The level builder feature is going to be the closest thing to that Lego SW Battlefront game we'll likely ever get, so I am really looking forward to that feature. :wub:

Maybe the developers were going for irony, seeing as Anikan is standing on Vader.

I wonder if the people who made the promo picture expected so much analysis over it! :tongue:

I know it's offtopic, but clearly, this section off the board doesn't get found easely.

I thought Culture & Multimedia, covered non Lego mather.

Maybe a section about Lego games would be good, videogames and boardgames, since there are a lot of them.

Considering the 8 mergings it's almost become the topic!

I've always thought the rule "if it's not to do with building with LEGO then it's in community" was pretty clear, but as has been demonstrated not everyone feels that way. :tongue: Personally I think it's more a problem of people rushing to be first than genuine confusion, but it's hard to be sure. I don't think the term "Multimedia" is useful any more (it's too 90s!), so I might propose a change to something like "Entertainment". (It's hard to find something that covers movies, games, books, music that isn't too cumbersome.)

I do like the idea of a LEGO game forum... but I think that'll be more confusing as the board games would fit in both sections. Ultimately you can't please everyone...

Ultimately you can't please everyone...

Yup, that's tru.

But, like e for insrtance, I also made a topic,and I wasn't russhing, my timezone isn't good for that, still I didn't find the topic somehow.

Anyway, I think that a game section might be a good opportunity, to see how popular the (board) games are and to be the place were you have to be when talking about Lego games.

It would also be good for some members if the games could have separate topic instead of one of 100+ pages, like cheats, walktroughs, uploaded level (presuming you can do that with Indiana Jones 2)...

@ def, Yoda looks indeed very like a regular man, not like Yoda. Very strange, lets hope it's not like that in the game. It would be very weird, especialy since the whole series are in 3D computer animation.

So they don't wait till Season 3 but make a game that consists the movie and the first 2 seasons, alright. Guess they will make another one after we got Season 3 and 4. Or something like this.

My 2 cent:

- Indiana Jones was fun but I prefer using lightsabers and blasters, it is just more fun.

- Hope it can catch the comic-style of the series.

- Will it follow the storyline of the series? (some episodes were so boring and useless. I switched them off cause wookieepedia told me there are no vehicles or ships in it..)

- Let me fly a gunship and shoot things, and I'll be happy.