BrickBob Studpants

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

No it will not be based on the CW on Cartoon Network, but the animated series based on Season 1 and 2!

What do you mean? The article says that it will be based on the animated series on Cartoon Network, which is season 1 and 2. WHat do you mean not CW on Cartoon Network, but the animated series? They're the same thing.

Head to head? Does that mean there'll be an actual camera? [Who knows, maybe they'll make the controls a bit more complex next!]

Does that mean there'll be an actual camera?

Do you mean first person playing (like such games as Battlefront or Halo)? That would actually be really cool, and give a nice new dimension to the LEGO games above the annoying "view of everything" style. Annoying to me, anyway, especially on the first games where you drag your partner along if you're playing two-player.

What do you mean? The article says that it will be based on the animated series on Cartoon Network, which is season 1 and 2. WHat do you mean not CW on Cartoon Network, but the animated series? They're the same thing.

I think he means the initial cell animated series, not the currently running CG one.

Do you mean first person playing (like such games as Battlefront or Halo)? That would actually be really cool, and give a nice new dimension to the LEGO games above the annoying "view of everything" style. Annoying to me, anyway, especially on the first games where you drag your partner along if you're playing two-player.

I meant any kind of actually movable camera, third or first person, just no more God of War camera! It's lazy [why make a whole level when you can make half?] and no games [apart from God of War and its ilk, *coughDante's Inferno*] use it anymore.

Yay, another LEGO game! :sweet:

I really enjoy playing Traveller's Tales' games, so I bet that this will be a blast!

Can't wait for more details.

About time we got a decent game after lame rock band, horrible indi 2, and hairy plopper.

Can't wait to play as Cad Bane, I hope they don't have useless characters this time, like Palatine.

I wonder where the main area will be, the first was in the diner, the second in the cantina.

I hope it includes playing as the Mando with the Darksaber.

Except it's really Lego Star Wars 4, since III was the complete Saga. But still, cool news even though I can't read the article.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Oh well, I'll gladly take as many as they make.

Actually The Complete Saga just put parts I and II together, there weren't any new storylines or elements in it (though some levels from the seperate parts did get a remake)

This one, however, does :classic:

Just my two cents on that subject :blush:

CF W

I couldn't find a topic about it, so here goes...

There was one here, before it was moved to the Culture & Media forum where it belongs, and then merged with the one that was already there. There is certainly no need for a third.

Edited by ADHO15

I couldn't find a topic about it, so here goes...

Anything that isn't actually LEGO goes in community.... :wink:

Another thread on this :oh:

darth_vader_noooo1.jpg

The reason you couldn't find a thread on this is because video games (even Lego ones) don't go in the Lego forums.

<edit> Sorry to repeat you there, seiuchi-san!

Another thread on this :oh:

haha, I went looking in the wrong places. Excuse me.

So, on topic.

I think this game might come a little to soon and try to make a second one for season 3 and 4 (unles the Clone wars ends after season 2)

I really liked SW 1 and 2, Batman and Indiana Jones lego, but the titles are coming out to soon and when they aren't realy that inovating, the pause between the games should be bigger.

Yeah but look how much has changed from SWTCS until now.

I don't care, the SW fanboy in me will still get it, hopefully it will be early and fill the void until TFU2.

haha, I went looking in the wrong places. Excuse me.

No worries. I just like seeing Vader go nooooo!

I'm looking forward to this. I think Lego Star Wars was much more fun than the Batman and Indy versions, though I played those through. The Batman one seemed particularly silly, with the cycling through suits. I'll get this quickly, it's just a matter of which format... Wii, Mac, or the PS3 I'll buy in a year or so.

Actually I think that the Batman game was one of the best. The different suits may be a litle strange, but the story and level design was great. Star wars 2 was actually the game which disapointed me the most, althought I am mostly an Original trilogy fan. The level were just not so original and I'm affraid the same could happen with the Clone Wars. But lets hope I'm just wrong.

Yay! We can get a Barriss and Aayla on this game! WOO! :thumbup: I am wondering why the lightsaber hilts are chrome. Could it just be for the game?

Edited by Jar Jar

On Brickipedia I saw that a new SW game was being developed. Heres the link

We'll you forgot the link but it's old news...