img_5021.jpg

img_5022.jpg

img_5110.jpg

T-wing Fighter

img_5015.jpg

img_5016.jpg

img_5017.jpg

I will get more.

My computer got a vidus and I lost alot of picture. :sceptic: Do not know if I can get them back. But I have plenty more new ones. :classic:

Comments and suggestions please. :thumbup:

hello there ! welcome to Eurobricks !

I really like your first MOC, the " un-named " creation. it reminds me a lot of a B-wing, but a really sleek version of it. The colour scheme looks nice to ! it would look nice if you could add maybe some cannons to the end of the big wings, or even just little extra greebs and other details. Other wise, great ship :thumbup: looks great !

hello there ! welcome to Eurobricks !

I really like your first MOC, the " un-named " creation. it reminds me a lot of a B-wing, but a really sleek version of it. The colour scheme looks nice to ! it would look nice if you could add maybe some cannons to the end of the big wings, or even just little extra greebs and other details. Other wise, great ship :thumbup: looks great !

Yes it does remind me of a B-wing, and I agree with CELESTRIAL that some more Greebling would help make it alot better. :sweet:

I really like the T-wing and the Star Bird, but again maybe one or two small greebles would make it look abit better.

Well done and looking forward to more MOCs! :sweet: Also welcome to EB and introduce yourself Here.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Your 'T-bird' is fantastic - a little based around a Naboo starfighter I think.

I'm a conformist! 'CloneCommanderXD' ! :yoda:

Hello!

What I also like besides the starfighters is the entrance to the hangar/base for which you used those large rounded corners slopes. The make a great gate. :classic:

On a quick side-note, if it's allowed, the name "T-Wing" is not officially taken yet, but it's also a popular ship from the Expanded Universe. It's a quick interceptor which was intended to be the successor of the A-Wing. It appears in several computer games like "TIE Fighter" and "X-Wing Alliance". :classic:

However, your T-Wing looks more like a "T" than the ship from the Expanded Universe does. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

My computer got a vidus

It also affected your spellchecker! :grin:

Nice work, I too particularly like the T-wing, though a splash of colour and an extra 1x2 slope wouldn't hurt! :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Well, thank you guys for the comments. I can't wait for more. :thumbup: As I said, I lost tons of pictures, do to a vidus that mest up my laptop. I added those cannons on the unnamed fighter. I had some cool engines on the Star Bird Fighter. ButI do not have those pictures anymore. Anyways thank you all for the comments. Here are some more MOCs.....

Clone Legion

img_5310.jpg

Customs

img_5210.jpg

img_5211.jpg

Mini Clone Walker

img_5311.jpg

Stealth ARC-180 Star Fighter

Made from the ARC 170 set.

img_5313.jpg

There are some more.

More still to come. :tongue:

Comments and suggestions? :thumbup:

Your customs are really nice the bright orange looks really good. The mini clone walker looks like a more impressive version of the clone walker in the battle pack.

Great job! :thumbup:

Your customs look really good, bravo for your first time. (I still haven't summoned the courage to paint on my figs though) but if i knew they would turn out as well as yours I would have no problem.

I like that b-wing style fighter. I like how you kind of reversed the wing position.

The T-wing is nice, but I feel that it needs some sort of fin.

The Rebel Star Bird is nice, but I feel that it's just begging for more cannons.

I really like that orange clone. Perhaps someone could create decals for me.

As for the stealth Arc, I'm goning to have to build that.