Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

Just want to let you know, that I am enjoying this game very much, and I am looking forward to the development of this game. Thanks Scouty. :thumbup:

Cool, Fangy, cool :sweet:

Just want to let everyone know, nighttime will only be two days now, as opposed to the three listed. I've determined the third day as unnecessary :classic:

Captain Martin Lecoq reporting for duty, fresh from the reserves :grin:

I will be reporting immediately

martinsuper.jpg

Captain Martin Lecoq reporting for duty, fresh from the reserves :grin:

Bonjour. A new captain. *salutes*

Short to say, more pictures will be involved :classic:

Nice, I like the picture intermezzo DURING the day. I haven't seen that in prior mafia games. Nice work on the photography as well.

Bonjour. A new captain. *salutes*

Nice, I like the picture intermezzo DURING the day. I haven't seen that in prior mafia games. Nice work on the photography as well.

I needed to explain why the deserters wouldn't just desert :laugh: . Thanks, though!

I needed to explain why the deserters wouldn't just desert :laugh: . Thanks, though!

Yeah, I was wondering about that, too. :wink:

As for the video, it sure was nice, but not very informative. As you've probably already noticed yourself, you can get a whole lot more info through with much less effort with just text and pictures.

So while I encourage you to keep doing these short videoclips from time to time, don't let them keep you from performing your duties as a host. :wink:

Like Rick said, I really like that. Plus the video was awesome, seriously, it was a good brickfilm :thumbup:

Yeah, I was wondering about that, too. :wink:

As for the video, it sure was nice, but not very informative. As you've probably already noticed yourself, you can get a whole lot more info through with much less effort with just text and pictures.

So while I encourage you to keep doing these short videoclips from time to time, don't let them keep you from performing your duties as a host. :wink:

The purpose of the video was to just set up the period and situation in the game and get it going. You would (and will) be hard pressed to find any clues. :classic:

Sorry about my lack of posting, I assure you it won't happen in future days.

Here's to Day 2! Keep up the good work, ImperialScouts! :thumbup:

~Peace

Dammit I knew this was going to happen :hmpf:

2nd time I got killed in a mafia on the first night. Both times I had an influential character too.

Next time I want to be the shoe shiner or something :grin:

Good luck everyone else find out the deserters and avenge my death :devil::classic:

Eeeks, I'm seeing ghosts. :grin:

Don't worry: we'll defend the honor of the regiment captain. Too bad to loose you so early in the game.

Awesomestar voted for the new captain, I was under the impression that a non playable character was someone who could not be voted for? If that's the case, I think a reminder is in order.

Oh crap. Sorry, sorry! I must have skipped that bit about him being a NPC. Oh, blast!

God, I'm such an idiot! :sadnew::tongue:

ImperialScouts, with your permission may I post saying that having been talked around I am changing my vote? Because I don't think changing votes is allowed...

Sorry, everyone. My brain is pretty addled, what with it being a Monday and all :grin:

Ohh... yoy...

ImperialScouts, with your permission may I post saying that having been talked around I am changing my vote? Because I don't think changing votes is allowed...
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

Unvoting is allowed, as stated by the rules.

Oh crap. Sorry, sorry! I must have skipped that bit about him being a NPC. Oh, blast!

God, I'm such an idiot! :sadnew::tongue:

Sorry, everyone. My brain is pretty addled, what with it being a Monday and all :grin:

Ohh... yoy...

With a wave of his hand...What vote :wink: ?

It's fine. Even if you don't like my new captain :cry_sad::tongue:

Now that I died should I remove my character from my sig or put deceased or something? :look:

Wear it with honor or toss it aside into the latrines, it's up to you :grin: !

Wear it with honor or toss it aside into the latrines, it's up to you :grin: !

I think I will wear it with honor :tongue:

There's one rule I forgot, which is odd because I've been big about it in the making of this game. Sandy and one other made the big offense:

I have read books that had similar problems as we are facing now depicted them. They were called "Infection" and "Prohibition", I recall. In both books, the group with traitors in them declined on voting each other out during the days, leading to an easy and quick victory for the traitors.

Inaction is much more detrimental to our cause than voting one person out, because we can't effectively prevent the killings from happening at nights.

NO METAGAMING! Let it influence your own decisions but DO NOT bring it here! Games should not be based off of other games and should be within their own respect! Since I didn't write this rule, which I should have, Sandy will be let free, since it would be unfair. However, the next offender will be put to Court-Martial, with no delay at all.

With that out of the way, it is exciting the quick movement recently :thumbup:

Also, another note, (You don't have to adhere to it), can we get rid of potato messages? I'm much more favorable towards a letter, it seems more authentic. Plus, who wants messages on their potatoes?? Don't they get eaten and all? :tongue:

Uhh... Scouts? I forgot to ask, can I follow this? I've been doing so thusfar, but when I looked back, I realised with horror I hadn't asked first.

"I am, then, glad that the Provost General put the 53rd Guards on the duty to prevent these desertions. You are doing a fine job. Though, it may seem like such a thing will happen to us if we do not convict today. By my pocket watch, it would seem we have until the afternoon tomorrow to do so. In this order, let's get to it!" -Captain Qocél-

Game time? Or real (Eastern US) time? I assume the game day - and the voting - still ends 4 x 24 hours after game day 2 began? Which will be this evening 'my' time.

There's one rule I forgot, which is odd because I've been big about it in the making of this game. Sandy and one other made the big offense:

NO METAGAMING! Let it influence your own decisions but DO NOT bring it here! Games should not be based off of other games and should be within their own respect! Since I didn't write this rule, which I should have, Sandy will be let free, since it would be unfair. However, the next offender will be put to Court-Martial, with no delay at all.

Phew, thanks! I would hate to go from this game by breaking a rule I never knew existed! :laugh:

Also, another note, (You don't have to adhere to it), can we get rid of potato messages? I'm much more favorable towards a letter, it seems more authentic. Plus, who wants messages on their potatoes?? Don't they get eaten and all? :tongue:

But Potato Message is a perfect substitute for a Private Message. Did you honestly expect to get an authentic experience with all these sausage-eaters? :tongue:

But Potato Message is a perfect substitute for a Private Message. Did you honestly expect to get an authentic experience with all these sausage-eaters? :tongue:

Besides, potato message is a classic name for it in EB mafia games, only predated by pigeon message which had much complaining about not having kicked the pigeons properly, so to stop the cruelty towards animals one started leaving potatoes on doorsteps instead. :tongue: (or it might be the lack of pigeons in Azufre, perhaps Hinckleythe witches ate them or something.. :laugh:)