Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Custom jedi star fighter MkII

gallery_101_23_281.gif

So I was working on a small fighter for the 48x48, and I ended up getting this. It looked like another version of Master Zar Vin's starfighter, so I decided it could be MkII. So here it is.

Main pic.

cabg_356.jpg

The side.

cabg_357.jpg

The back.

cabg_358.jpg

The front.

cabg_359.jpg

The interior.

cabg_360.jpg

The belly of the ship.

cabg_361.jpg

Next to MkI.

cabg_362.jpg

Another shot of MkI, and MkII.

cabg_363.jpg

This is a really great fighter although I would say its more of a speeder.

The colours are great. I can't wait to see some more MOCs and finally the 48x48. :thumbup:

That's very good, I agree it looks more like a speeder, but it is still good, keep up the good work.

Not sure if you want to hear this or not, but it reminds me of a small fresco speeder, and I like it.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing Big Cam. It reminds me a lot of the Freeco Speeder.

But this is a lot better then the freeco speeder off course :tongue: I love the smooth shape you have created for the front, looks very nice and sleek. The touch of blue matches really well with the white color scheme, very well done :thumbup:

For me its more of a closed speeder, but I can picture it being a starfighter. :sweet:

I really like the snot and the back - engines. :wub:

It looks very fast, but obviously no hypodrive? Since there's no R2 unit to navigate.

Great job with it! :sweet: I also really like the MKI. :wub:

CommanderFox

Its a very nice looking ship. I like the use of the light green trans pieces with all white it looks really nice. I like the nose the best, the rounded shape is great with it just being crisp white.

Great work!

Hello!

The big nose is definitely unique and nicely shaped out. The Technic treads are again in original use here. :classic: However, I get more a "Space" than Star Wars feeling when I look at it.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hey! Nice to see you freind! :classic: I liked your creation. I just think it looks like a speeder more then a fighter. Also, the nose is to square shaped. You might want to work on that. :thumbup: