Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Average age on EB

Going through the User Pictures thread, I started feeling very old! :tongue: I don't mind having lots of young AFOLs around, even some TFOLs, but I was wondering, are there any older AFOLs here as well? Being curious, I thought that someone with the authority to do so could start a poll about the age of the members, and it would be totally anonymous of course. It could be something like this:

What's your age:

Less than 18

18-20

21-24

25-29

30-39

40-49

50-59

60+

Any interest in this? Maybe it has been done before, I checked through about 20 pages of community threads but couldn't bring myself to go through the whole list of 77 pages!

I thought there was one before, but the only page I found using search was from 2007 where people posted their age. Maybe someone could make this one a poll? (I was sure I'd seen one before though!)

I thought there was one before, but the only page I found using search was from 2007 where people posted their age. Maybe someone could make this one a poll? (I was sure I'd seen one before though!)

You're right, now that you mention it I just found one such thread. I thought that doing it in the form of a poll would keep things anonymous and it wouldn't put some of the younger members in danger :wink:

I'm not the slightest bit interested, to be honest.

Age is important when you're a kid. "I'm 12!" Then "I'm 12 1/2!" Kids do that because they think it means something. When you reach 30 (or much sooner), you realise that it isn't your age but what you've done in your years and the maturity you show in the present. Those are hard to poll, so let's just skip the whole thing.

I posted one a while back but it was locked :sceptic:

Great idea! :wink: