Sign in to follow this  
polarbomber

save £30 uk discount code

The website you need to go to is: www.additionsdirect.co.uk

Once there, select your item and go to checkout. Enter all the details

At the final bit it will ask you to enter a code:

Use code ZZ419 = £30 discount

so far i have tried this with 2 woody round up sets , enter the code and got both for £ 50 quid , saved myself £30

dont know if it works with the other lego on site

it says the code is a discount for your first purchase

2 items gives the best saving

tried this tonight thr 4th feb and it works

It may work for you, but it would help to know how (where) you found out about your code (newspaper, web...?).

From the Terms and conditions:

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

(i) you are entitled to use the code;

(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;

(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

It may work for you, but it would help to know how (where) you found out about your code (newspaper, web...?).

From the Terms and conditions

the code was on ebay for £0.99

the code was on ebay for £0.99

Could you please let us know when you get your sets, whether the transaction went smoothly and they didn't end up charging you for more? Also, I wonder if the code works twice.

Edited by space6901

Sign in to follow this