Sign in to follow this  
Dr Kilroy

Is your sig-fig similiar to you?

Well, I do the same kind of work as my sigfig but I don't live on a flat world carried through space by four elefants on a giant turtle.

And I lost the moustache 3 years ago because my age cought up with my face.

I picked the hair color and the facial expression in an attempt to match my real me, but it didn't end up looking like me too much. I have shorter hair, which is already half gray. And I'm not a fire fighter either. Also, the only resemblance to my current Ricky Racoon avatar is my first name.... :classic:

Hmm...I don't think it looks particularly like me. The hair color is off (Sigfig is black, mine's dark brown), and I don't rock the awesome facial hair that it has (although I'm considering changing that)...however, the generally messy hair is right, as well as the outfit if I could find clothes like that. =P

~Trexxen (BTW: My sigfig's torso is Snake Oiler's.)

Well, I don't wear a big belt full of ammo across my chest and a skull-shaped buckle, but for the rest he is much like me when I go working on the field as a paleontologist.

Of course, the max similarity is in the head/expression and hair colour/cut :wink:

LuxorV

This avatar is a stopgap, it's the one I use on Magic: the Gathering sites and it just happens to have Lego in it. I might put my sigfig up some day... if I ever find him. He's downstairs somewhere.

And he's a robot made of spare parts, so no, his looks don't come from my side of the family.

Well, I don't wear a big belt full of ammo across my chest and a skull-shaped buckle, but for the rest he is much like me when I go working on the field as a paleontologist.Of course, the max similarity is in the head/expression and hair colour/cut :wink:

LuxorV

So... You´re using one of those Halo light-sword thingies at work, huh..?

I guess your bosses know not to mess with you, then... :grin:

Edited by Dennimator

So... You´re using one of those Halo light-sword thingies at work, huh..?

I guess your bosses know not to mess with you, then... :grin:

Well, you know, rocks can be pretty hard to smash with just a hammer. A good plasma cutting tool would be very useful :grin:

LuxorV

P1060275.jpg

29977_435407009950_522464950_5542629_5356404_n.jpg

Massive prize to the first person that can get me my current figs hair piece in dark red. :wub:

Massive prize to the first person that can get me my current figs hair piece in dark red. :wub:

I don't know, maybe Dastan hair in Dark Red? So can we have an image to compare it to in real life? :tongue: Which came first though?

I don't have pictures, but my sigfig is similar to me in alot of ways:(my normal version, for now...)

Hair: Dark Tan HP-I have a darkish blonde hair color, but I don't do much to keep it neat

Head: Harry Potter(smiling, soon to be replaced with smiling/serious in October)-I can never find any lego glasses that look like mine, the City ones are ok, but the face... :sick: (besides, I get it in flesh)

Torso: I put any blank torso(minus Red and Pink) on.

Pants: I normally wear darkish green, brown, or dark blue pants.

Edited by indianajones

Aside from the appreciation of photography and the fact that I often carry a camera in my hand, there is no resemblance whatsoever between me and my sigfig. :tongue:

Not really, mine is loosely based off of Luke Skywalker, in fact it more or less it, but I kind of look like him?

Mine is really similar to me, my eyebrows are bent and I tend to smirk a lot.

I picked a head that looks similiar in that we both have dark hair, a goatee and an arrogant expression. Sadly I rarely find occasion to where a bicorne hat and Redcoat uniform...and the authorities don't let me carry around a sword and harm bluecoats anymore. :pir_bawling:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

I don't have a sig-fig in the form of a minifig. However, the avatar picture I use both here and on flickr shows a brick-built figure. I built it to accompany a car:

2949320860_953407ea7d.jpg

Those of you who grew up in the 'eighties might recognise Sonny Crockett and his Ferrari from the TV series Miami Vice. Sonny Crockett is an under-cover cop posing as a drug dealer who wears linen suits and pastel colours and loafers without socks. He likes guns and he lives in Miami on a yacht, together with his pet alligator. Back in the day he was considered a bit of a sex-symbol.

It won't be a big surprise that we have little in common :laugh:

Cheers,

Ralph

Nah, my sigfig(s) look nothing like me. John looks like my Grandpa did in WWII, though.

Sorry, no advice on the hair.* But did you buy that shirt to match the LEGO torso or the other way around (the resemblance is striking). Except that you wear your bag the other way around and you forgot to carry your cutlass in the picture (or didn't they allow you to take that into Legoland?). :laugh:

* Maybe I do, you could always get a haircut to match an existing LEGO hairpiece. In dark-red your choices are:

twn078.jpgbat018.jpgalp013.jpg

I dunno, I guess a little bit, though it would look more like me if minifigures had big ears and eyebrows: :tongue:

lookalike2.jpg

Sorry, no advice on the hair.* But did you buy that shirt to match the LEGO torso or the other way around (the resemblance is striking). Except that you wear your bag the other way around and you forgot to carry your cutlass in the picture (or didn't they allow you to take that into Legoland?). :laugh:

* Maybe I do, you could always get a haircut to match an existing LEGO hairpiece. In dark-red your choices are:

twn078.jpgbat018.jpgalp013.jpg

At the time this photo was taken I was in the LEGO Museum, I'm pretty sure I am not allowed a cutlass in there, but the real problem would have been trying to get it through customs. So I didn't even bother bringing it out of my country.

The minifig came first! Then my outfit. But as for the hair. I think I will wait until 'my' one comes out in dark red or someone who has some pretty good connections can get me a misprint off a factory floor or something. :tongue: Hahaha! I really don't fancy any of those options at all.

Mine looks somewhat like me, I do like to smile and carry around swords( :pir-laugh: ).

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Yes because I am a giant praying mantis from outer space. Your puny planet will be mine!

holodoc.jpg

I leave the comment to someone else.

Photo taken at our event in Billund last week. I do not look like this all days... :tongue: