Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon Chapter 4

TWIST!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it. I'm in shock! Did that happen while I was here? It must have. No offence to Jack, but that could have been me! :oh: I am officially creeped out. I would like to go back to the bus and away from this temple of doom as soon as possible. It was kind of amusing when it was a spooky ghost story with puzzles, but dismembered bodies and entrails and suchlike... it's all become horribly real :sick:

I'd like to poke Jack's torso with a stick, to see if he's alive.:wink:

*What stick would you like to use?*

johnson.jpg

"Tour cancelled. All must return to bus immediately! :cry_sad:"

*Johnson seems to have evacuated two bladders this time.*

Sylvia, glad you are alright now!

Oh my gosh, dread lord, what's the matter!!! I told all of you to stay away of that evil statue. Please, everyone, let's get out of here, while we can, and now who else is still missing from our group???

Diesel, where are our wives??

*Is that ring and key that Jack had in that mess?*

*The ring and key are not in the pile of Jack's body parts...However his legs are still missing...*

*The ring and key are not in the pile of Jack's body parts...However his legs are still missing...*

:tongue: Good point.

*I look for the legs. Are they up the scaffold?*

*I look for the legs. Are they up the scaffold?*

johnson.jpg

"Young lady, there is no time to search for the other half of Mr. Baxter. We must return to the bus at once and get the hell off of this God-forsaken island!"

Ew. Just ew.

Well, at least his family will get half back. What? Oh, no, I didn't mean that, I meant the MOTEE tours "half off for dismemberment" guarantee. :laugh:

And as the preacher said at the end of the sermon, "let's get the flock out of here."

When we get to the bus, I want to search it thoroughly for the crown. Or the legs.

chapter_04_09.jpg

*The shaken tour group returns to the bus. Johnson Willoughby frantically knocks on the door of the bus. Hector appears to be asleep and the door is locked...*

fred.jpg

"Um... :look: Mr. Willoughy...does it concern you at all the location and angle at which the bus has been parked? Something seems off..."

When we get to the bus, I want to search it thoroughly for the crown. Or the legs.

*The bus is locked.*

*The shaken tour group returns to the bus. Johnson Willoughby frantically knocks on the door of the bus. Hector appears to be asleep and the door is locked...*

"Um... :look: Mr. Willoughy...does it concern you at all the location and angle at which the bus has been parked? Something seems off..."

I've seen this movie! EVERYONE! SHAKE THE BUS! If we do this just right, Hector's head will fall off and roll down the steps. It still won't open the door, but it'll be mildly amusing.

*I spy with my little eye; rocks to smash the bus windows with*

*Richard picks up a rock and smashes the bus window with it. After a few good strikes the glass is completely gone from the first window.*

rich.jpg

"Sorry Willoughby. Sometimes you just have to get things done."

*clears away some of the broken glass with his gloved hands so no one cuts themself. Checks Hector's pulse*

*You reach through the window and check Hector's pulse. You don't find one. You hear a rattling and movement. It appears something inside the bus is moving.*

Oh, sweet queasy Jesus!

This just gets worse and worse.

*Sylvia ducks to avoid having any demon facehuggers flying at her from window level*

*while she's down there - a feeling which is not entirely unfamiliar - she attempts to peer under the bus itself to see if there's anything hiding underneath*

*while she's down there - a feeling which is not entirely unfamiliar - she attempts to peer under the bus itself to see if there's anything hiding underneath*

*There is nobody and nothing hiding under the bus.*

*Reaches through the window and unlocks the door of the bus. Gets rifle out and cautiously opens door of bus.*

*The door lock seems to be blocked by Hector's body.*

This is not how I envisioned this tour ending, not at all! Poor Jack, whatever did that to him? This is terrible! We must stop this from happening to any of the rest of us, there is something sinister afoot this night. DJ dear, I'll protect you, don't fear.

*You reach through the window and check Hector's pulse. You don't find one. You hear a rattling and movement. It appears something inside the bus is moving.*

Ut oh, that isn't good at all. Lucky I didn't leave my wallet on the bus. :grin:

:look:

Diesel raises his sword defensively, ready to act if anything comes hurtling out of the bus towards them.

*The rattling sound is heard again. A rather large scorpion appears in the broken window momentarily and the scuttles off into the jungle.*

*The rattling sound is heard again. A rather large scorpion appears in the broken window momentarily and the scuttles off into the jungle.*

Gah! *huh* Where the hell did that come from!!?

Gah! *huh* Where the hell did that come from!!?

johnson.jpg

"Scorpions are indigenous to the area. You signed a waiver acknowledging you were aware of the risk. How they got on the bus, I have no idea..."

johnson.jpg

"Scorpions are indigenous to the area. You signed a waiver acknowledging you were aware of the risk. How they got on the bus, I have no idea..."

Probably had a ticket like the rest of us.

Can we shake the bus now to move Hector so we can get in? I mean, honestly, we could turn this bus on it's side if we tried, so we can certainly shake him out of the way. Oh, and Mr. Tour Guide, before you say no, shut up. Your days of running this little tour ended when people started dying. From now on, we're doing what we need to do to stay alive!

Ohmygod. Zach, all these people dieing and the blood.... I thought everything Grandma said was just a bit of horror for halloween.

*clutches locket with both hands*