Sign in to follow this  
Bobskink

Predator

It's been a long while since I made a custom minifig, but when watching Predator last week (again).

I decided that the Predator needed a descent minfig version and an update from the lame one I did some time ago. What was I thinking...

So I made a new one...

Made a new and hopefully better head

predator3.jpg

predator00.jpg

Anyway, I'm mush happier with the result this time. It's been a while that I made a custom I really want to keep myself, and not give away or sell.

Here are some more pictures:

predator02.jpg

predator03.jpg

And a reference picture.

predator01.jpg

But, as can be seen in Predator 2 and the AVP Movies, at the end, a Predator never seems to be alone...

avp00.jpg

But his companions still need some finishing up. From left to right Scar Predator from AVP. Predtor 2, Predator 1, Elder Predator from Predator 2 & a first tryout

And eventualy, the Predator also needs to fight some aliens from time to time...

avp01.jpg

And a box.

4808733113_c485ae48e2_b.jpg

Edited by Bobskink

Ha! Nicely done! :classic::thumbup:

I always enjoy seeing new sculptured pieces and details! Especially, if they're so well done. ) :classic:

I'm not a big fan of those Predator, or, Alien vs Predator movies, but the minifig itself is really a good one, again. )

You might find that video interesting: Batman vs Predator

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Oh man, that is a great predator helmet. I forgot how old that movie really is. I want to see it again.

Great job, that really is spot on, I couldn't see TLG doing much better.

Amazing molding on the helmet and just downright creepy detail on the torso and limbs. :oh: I think you captured this critter perfectly. :thumbup:

Keep up the good work!

The helmet and predator, just like the alien, are all incredible!

You managed to improve your first version quite a bit.

Very well done indeed and great thanks for sharing this with us.

It's very nice to see that you don't stop working on a project once the first version is finished, but keep trying to improve your designs :thumbup: I remember when you posted the first Predator, and it was just amazing at the time; now you made an even more realistic version, and not just one, but one for (almost) every Predator know through the movies :wub:

Of course, my favorite is the Wolf Predtaor from AVP: Requiem, both for the name (based on the character of Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction) and the attitude/combat style: do you plan on making him, too? :classic:

LuxorV

Amazing! Just Amazing Bobskink! :cry_happy::thumbup:

I can't decide which one is better, the alien or the predator... :wub: Both are pure beauties!

Really nice job with these customs!

CommanderFox

Bob strikes again! I can't believe your awesome skills! That Alien is perfect; nice use of the skeleton body :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments.

I was amazed myself how well the alien turned out, since I made it real quick, but I wanted to keep the focus on the Predator, since that is my favorite character. :tongue:

Here's a pic of the alien body construction.

alienbody.jpg

I'm makng several more at this time, you always need more badies, to make the goodies look better.

@ LuxorV, I did a Predator, resembling the one from AVP 2 (no pic, sorry) but will eventually do a new one. Now I would like to improve my Predator 2 first and make a Dutsh Shaefer (Arnie in Predator 1)

I was amazed myself how well the alien turned out, since I made it real quick, but I wanted to keep the focus on the Predator, since that is my favorite character. :tongue:

I'm makng several more at this time, you always need more badies, to make the goodies look better.

@ LuxorV, I did a Predator, resembling the one from AVP 2 (no pic, sorry) but will eventually do a new one. Now I would like to improve my Predator 2 first and make a Dutsh Shaefer (Arnie in Predator 1)

Awesome!

Is the predator helmet sculpty clay too?

Very nice work

Whatchya makin all those aliens for?

I like it, it's not quite as slanted as the first. Honestly, I though tthe first one was great, this is just like a refinment of a good job.

Bobskink good sir, My heartiest compliments to you regarding your Alien and Predator figures. They are top-notch work, and beautiful to look at. I'd love to see your take on a Colonial Marine to complete the trifecta of carnage. On a side note, if you were to construct a mold of your Alien head, body and tail apparatus, I would be interested in purchasing a couple dozen, and I am sure others would be as well.

* img *

Made a box.

Great job again on these, Bobskink. The box is superb as the nice impulse-size accessories really add to the theme :thumbup:

Now, if only I could get my hands on one of these... :wub:

Very nice work on the figures, you certainly have some sculpting skills! Did you paint the details on the minifigure or did you use decals? The box is awesome BTW :thumbup:

Gaetano

wow that box looks great and is just like a lego box and the guy is awesome

amazing job :thumbup:

Yes, I love Predators! Can't wait for the new film!

Anyway, amazing custom. I wish I was good enough to do stuff like this, but for now, I'm a pureist.

Edited by The crazy one

Can i buy it

If somebody have it i want to buy it? I'am searching a few years to buy it so please i want them

Please do not revive a 5 years old topic to ask for someone to sell you their creations, customs or otherwise.

There are lots of custom sellers and on-line shop sites you can go to and search for custom figs. EB is not one of them.

Thanks.

Try searching for 'custom predator LEGO figures" on Google, Ebay or any suchlike.

Or, visit the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds section of our forums to see if any member has a topic selling them.

The MCW section is for showcasing and discussion only.