Sign in to follow this  
chewie

How much is a 6291/6280 Armada Flagship?

I don't mean to take away from djmonkey's topic, im just wondering, Phes, how much is the pirate ship with the blue and white sails worth, it comes with the Blue Coats..I'm not really sure how else to explain it..thanks Phesix..(I looked at your website)

No problemo Mr Chewie! I'll move it to a thread of its own and we'll see if we can help you with your queries without having to worry about taking the thread off topic.

What you seem to be describing is the 6291/6280 Armada Flagship which is a fine vessel that my avatar sails round in all the time. You, wishing to acquire one for yourself or a friend perhaps?

6291-1.jpg

First, confirm this is the set which you are seeking and then I (or anyone else for that matter) can provide you with assistance.

Infact Mr Phes, thats not the ship I was talking about. 6274 - Caribbean Clipper. Thats the ship I own, I also have 6270 - Forbidden Island, if you would be able to tell me how much these are worth, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Mr Chewie

according to BL prices the ship costs between 60-150$

the island is between 20-60$

naturely, these prices are heavily influenced by supply and demand, they only show what the market thinks they are worth. they're not the original price and much depends on the condition the models are in, also wether there's a box and instructions.

ebay is a different matter, because it's far more volatile, far more difficult to get any statistics and in my experience, you never know how an auction is going to end. sometimes the prices are ridiculus, sometimes it seems nobody is interested...

The Count is right! However, using eBay you can sometimes score yourself a very good deal. I recommend you create a search for a Caribbean Clipper, add it to you Favorite Searches and have eBay automatically Email you every time someone lists one - that's if you're wanting to purchase one. You haven't told us why you want to know the price, so that leads me to the question: What is the influence behind your querie into the cost of a Caribbean Clipper Mr Chewie?

well, I own it, so I thought I would find out how much it is worth, I don't think I want to sell it. Its an awesome set, I had just wanted to know how much its worth.

Mr Chewie

Chewie, tell us a bit about your Armada Flagship...

Is it the 1996 original version or the 2001 re-release?

Where did you acquire it from?

Did it come with a box?

Did it come with instructions?

Were all the pieces present?

What condition were they in?

Answering all these questions can lead to an even more precise estimate of how much it is worth.

G I bought a second last year for 10 Euros in Walmart in Wiesbaden, Germany!! I should have bought their entire stock, I would be rich right now :-D

Yoda

Master Yoda, was it a 2001 re-release in mint condition?

Yes Indeed Phes !!!! I just want to shoot me in the foot right now when I think of it !!! Oh well, next time I will not let this kind of deal pass !!!

Yoda

Chewie, tell us a bit about your Armada Flagship...

Is it the 1996 original version or the 2001 re-release?

Where did you acquire it from?

Did it come with a box?

Did it come with instructions?

Were all the pieces present?

What condition were they in?

Answering all these questions can lead to an even more precise estimate of how much it is worth.

Is it the 1996 original version or the 2001 re-release- yes, it is the 1996 original version

Where did you acquire it from- my now 6 year older sister who had gotten it when she was younger

Did it come with a box- yes, I have the box, fairly good condition too, maby a few tears on the corners apart from that its awesome

Did it come with instructions- yes, I have the instructions

Were all the pieces present- I still own all the pieces

What condition were they in- the condition is used, as I have used them for other MOC's, but they are still great condition

Thanks Phes