valentin

REVIEW: 7567 Traveller

INDEXED

Product: 7576 Traveller

Theme: CITY

No of pieces: 21

Release Date: January 2010

RRP: SGD6.90/USD3.49

Availability: Lego Shop@Home, Retail Outlets(Worldwide)

Travel all over the world!

It’s time for another fun and exciting trip, starting at the LEGO CITY airport! Load the suitcases onto the baggage trolley, grab your camera and shoulder bag, and you’re all ready to go on a new adventure! Includes 1 minifigure.

• Set includes Traveller minigure and baggage trolley!

• His bags are packed and he's ready to go!

• Ages 5+.

All thumbnails are clickable and will bring you to a hi-res image at 800x600pixels.

Used to be a Town fan, but the calling for Starwars was unbeatable... LoL, anyway, imagine that, a minifig with a DSLR! Way too cOoL to pass on.

th_P1000279.jpg th_P1000281.jpg

The contents:

th_P1000282.jpg

Like most impulse sets, there's only a baggie of bricks and the leaflet.

The leaflet:

th_P1000283.jpg

The completed build... and extras...

th_P1000286.jpg

The minifig and accessories.

th_P1000288.jpg th_P1000289.jpg th_P1000290.jpg

th_P1000291.jpg th_P1000292.jpg

The windbreaker/jacket kind of makes minifig look like a geek, especially so with the space logo on it. Of course, that camera accessory is just so huge.

The trolley and luggages...

th_P1000293.jpg th_P1000294.jpg th_P1000295.jpg

th_P1000296.jpg th_P1000297.jpg th_P1000298.jpg

The trolley, is very nicely done. Not too oversized, and able to carry out its function very well.

The information board, serves it's purpose. Though, ain't most information displayed on large LCD/Plasma screens and not pole-mounted?

th_P1000299.jpg th_P1000300.jpg th_P1000301.jpg

The entire set, altogether now...

P1000303.jpg

For any TOWN/CITY fan, this is a set not to be missed. For others, that DSLR accessory is just so attractive for the entire set's price point, why not check it out further?

Thanks for reading.

Interesting way of presenting this review, unlike the ones you have done earlier. :tongue:

It seemed you have bought this set from Bricksworld. I also gotten this impulse set as soon as it's released, and I love the way this set is being packaged by TLG. We have a DSLR, 2 baggage, a printed computer screen, Indy travellers pouch, and a cool civilian minifig. A great impulse set for parts.

Thanks for sharing this review with us. :thumbup:

Yeah... feels abit lacking. Maybe due to lack of inspiration and being overworked.

Still, decided to purchase and do the review mainly for the DSLR as I just bought a Panasonice GF1, after losing my trusty 5-yr old camera.

Great review, I like your reviewing style.

I really want this set, adn I want a couple of them.

Great review. This is one set I'd love to get. The camera on it's own makes the set worth the buy, let alone the other parts. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck finding the set, and I have the bad feeling I've missed the opportunity to buy it at retail.

Edit: For those who have found it, is it in the Lego section? or is it in the seasonal section? (like the non-boxed impulse sets). I'll be going to Target next week, so hopefully they have some by then.

Edited by Ravenxl7

Ditto Ditto on the great review bit 'valentin' - must have missed this - slipped thru my radar eh ?

Handy little impulse pack this is - minifig pushing luggage cart carrying a camera - this would fit either airport or the new trains series comming in August.

Anyway great job again and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Its only just been released, I am sure it will be more widely available from all sorts of sources in the near future.

Thanks for the review.

I found it recently at Toy'R'Us during a 25% off sale. I bought it for the camera too.

It also works well for "in the bag" building. :classic:

4418887762_69fbcc6e4d_m.jpg

Uk lego shops were giving it away with every purchase over £50 last month,i got three sets lol!

Good review fella!

Really a nice review, Valentin.

The whole thing is full of usefull parts.

ah and by the way, nice name. ;-)

Kindly, Valentin. :tongue: