lightningtiger

MOC: Australia Post - Country Post Office

Finally got the printer running !

aust_post_4.jpgaust_post_5.jpg

aust_post_6.jpgaust_post_7.jpg

Comments welcome !

I'm a conformist! ! :laugh:

I think you nailed it, and you make the coolest stickers.

You need a sticker tag. I think it is a good interpretation of the picture, and a great update tot he two classic mail sets.

Thank you 'Big Cam' - kinds words - thank you again.

This has actually been quite easy for me and show how it just clicked.

How the red and grey go together, thank goodness for googel image search that's where the logo's come from. I then simply edit and save, then print and stick. Of course there is some trial and error, but even now I'm starting to use a ruler and getting the size just about for everything.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

It's being a long time between drinks for this MOC revisit, I decided after finshing my modular build that my town centre needed footpaths and tiled floors in the buildings, so this is what I have done.

ap1.jpg

ap2.jpg

ap3.jpg

I selected red and white as there are Australia Post colours, the 1 stud tiles behind the counter are so I can stand a minifig there without it falling over as if it has a one too many at the local pub. :grin:

Comments welcome and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

It's being a long time between drinks for this MOC revisit, I decided after finshing my modular build that my town centre needed footpaths and tiled floors in the buildings, so this is what I have done.

I selected red and white as there are Australia Post colours, the 1 stud tiles behind the counter are so I can stand a minifig there without it falling over as if it has a one too many at the local pub. :grin:

Comments welcome and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice! Even if I still prefer the previous version, with classic floor, because I'm a '80s style purist :classic:

Very nice! Even if I still prefer the previous version, with classic floor, because I'm a '80s style purist :classic:

Thanks for the comment 'arturo83' - I was also just going to stick with the classic flooring but since my modular hardware/ironmongers store I seem to like putting a floor and paths down.

Another nice build, it just seems right and make sense somehow. I like watching your stuff. :thumbup:

Thanks '-zenn' for your kind comments, I'm glad you like seeing my little creations. :sweet:

Don't forget to check out my ANZ Bank build of which I have changed the frontage to include an ATM plus it also now has and tiled floor too ! :wink:

Thanks for the comment 'arturo83' - I was also just going to stick with the classic flooring but since my modular hardware/ironmongers store I seem to like putting a floor and paths down.

This seems right to me too; nice idea :classic:

This seems right to me too; nice idea :classic:

Thanks for your comment, 'arturo83' my police station is next to get flooring I'll buy the tiles that I haven't got enough of tomorrow (Thursday S.A. time).

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Well everyone, keep an eye out for the next two days for a custom minifig postal workers and new doors to the postal van you will see.

Plus if you any suggestions for my small post office......suggest away ! :wink:

Also the bank, servo and even the other shops will be getting custom minifigs too !

Keep a look out and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Well done mate, this is simply beautiful! It matches the real pic perfectly, and for once I have no recommendations :tongue: Good work, and definitely keep bricking :thumbup:

Thanks 'Fire-Storm' for your kind comments :sweet: , well I have designed the female workers torso and a new sign for out the front (since the original was lost :blush: ).

I have to start working on new rear doors on the postal van plus a male postal worker for the van or it could be another female one eh ?

Gee, that poor post office girl, no one wants to visit her....what is a girl to do in a small country town ? :wink:

Anyway, some changes I still might make to this (only very small ones though) and after the Honda dealership is finished I'll hopefully start on the Aussie pub (going next to Target Country) plus a whole new tyre dealership - question is do I put it next to the service station or the motorcycle place eh ?

Edited by lightningtiger