1264800154m_SPLASH.jpg

I have started finding and buying the Arctic Technic figures to go with my sets, this guy was a very lucky eBay find and to celebrate his arrival I decided to make him a vehicle. A Chopper seemed like the coolest thing to make. So I did. This is my first Technic MOC since I turned some slizer and Bionicle into a quad bike to prove to my brother that you couls do things with it other than make other Bionicles.

More photos at MOCpages

Nice work for a first MOC, Peppermint_M.

I don't know what choppers are like over in the U.K. but choppers in the Americas tend to have fat rear wheel but skinnier front wheel. A fat wide front wheel would make it hard to steer.

edit: fixed bad spelling.

Edited by dr_spock

That's awesome, especially for your first Technic MOC! I really llike how you made the handles far apart like a real chopper :thumbup:

Yeah, the wheel is too fat at the front, I wanted to use the right sort but I don't have any skinner wheels to hand, I have to look into finding one somewhere. I might have something that looks ok in my boxes, I just wanted to build and finish it while I still had the idea in my head. Now I have something to go on all I have to do is check what I have. I want to make the whole front, apart from the handle bars, narrower.