Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

We have a minor situation

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Well here is my latest MOC. This one was really fun to build, and making a circular window was new, so it was fun. Along the way I learned some new technics, and built some stuff I don't do that often. Now for the Moc's story. On Coruscant A senator has been held hostage by a bounty hunter. Master Zar Vin and some clones are sent to breach the building and rescue the senator. Also this is the senator's apartment.

Main pic.

cabg_277.jpg

The hunter, and the hostage.

cabg_278.jpg

Two clones about to breach.

cabg_279.jpg

The scared senator.

cabg_280.jpg

Another veiw of the hunter.

cabg_281.jpg

The shattered window.

cabg_282.jpg

Without the figs, and the roof.

cabg_283.jpg

The hunter's suit.

cabg_284.jpg

Awesome! I love the hunter, and the window! Poor Onacanda...

That window is amazing! I wish I had that many clear 1 x 2 plates!

I like the senator, that's a pose you don't see often that works really well. The Hunter's suit is another gem: In fact, I may make my own!

Overall, a really great job!

One word - FANTASTIC ! :grin:

Great MOC - love the broken glass ceiling and that hunter mech - very COOL ! (very deadly too) :grin:

Keep these MOC comming '501st Commando' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Great call on the window! The MOC really does remind me of a senate suite, it works! The bounty hunter looks a little silly, but the techniques put in to him show a lot of effort! :thumbup:

Really nice MOC. I love the glass ceiling and I like how you have the senator huddling in the corner. Even with the Jedi Knight I think the rescue will be some work by the looks of your Bounty Hunter.

The glass technique looks really great! The hunter looks very menacing as well.

Great work!

Awesome creation! Indeed some good techniques in there. The use of small plates for the window makes it really look like cracked glass. I also like the bounty hunter; very cool hardsuit. The only thing I would have done differently is to give the clones (dark) red arms instead of orange ones, like Commander Fox has 'em, which is the color of Senate Security. Also, I wouldn't have anything hanging down from the hole in the center of the window. Glass never hangs at a 90 degree angle, so it looks like icicles. Otherwise great work! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Awesome creation! Indeed some good techniques in there. The use of small plates for the window makes it really look like cracked glass. I also like the bounty hunter; very cool hardsuit. The only thing I would have done differently is to give the clones (dark) red arms instead of orange ones, like Commander Fox has 'em, which is the color of Senate Security. Also, I wouldn't have anything hanging down from the hole in the center of the window. Glass never hangs at a 90 degree angle, so it looks like icicles. Otherwise great work! :thumbup:

Now that I look at it, it does looks like icecles. I just couldn't give it a jagged look, so I went with hanging glass. As for the clones, I forgot to mention they are orange since they are part of my legion, but yes they would be dark red normally.

@- Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Great work, 501st Commando! :thumbup: The ceiling is beautiful, other than the part that looks, like icecicles, Maybe if you tilted the plats it would look more jagged? The hunter is pretty cool too. Keep up the great MOCs. :classic:

-'Skintas

Hello!

Building round stuff is not easy, but your solution worls quite well here. I also like the door with the wedge plates. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

absolutely amzing! love it.. great built and the pose of the senator is just fantastic!!!

All others have rightly said, it is a wonderful MOC !

Realism of the broken glass is superb! :thumbup:

The staging is also very well done.

Good job 501st Commando !

Great setup, but I noticed you don't touch on the jedi or have a separate picture of him.

Great setup, but I noticed you don't touch on the jedi or have a separate picture of him.

Whoops, I forgot to take a pic of the jedi. I will get a pic of the jedi up soon.

@- Thanks for the feedback everyone.

SOOO MANY CLEAR BRICKS :oh3: !! very very impressive glass ceiling :thumbup:

i think my favorite part of this MOC is the hard suit, looks very bulk and strong !! it wont be easy taking him down !

nice little diorama, good stuff :classic:

Lovely techniques used in this MOC. I like the broken glass roof and the way the senator is crouching down in the corner.