Sign in to follow this  
Chris Phipson

The Tanneth Incident

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

This is my first post here, so I hope I'm doing this right. Stash, feel free to slap me upside the head if I did this wrong...

This is a story moc that I did. It's set near the end of the clone wars. I don't want to give too much away, but if you're interested in what "the incident" was, feel free to click on the links below!

Part one

12641126484_SPLASH.jpg

Part two

12641158121_SPLASH.jpg

Part three

12641988406_SPLASH.jpg

Thanks again Jim for helping me out with how to post! I still had to do some creative editing to make it work... but got it in the long run.

Phew... ok, enjoy the moc!

~Chris.

~Chris.

Edited by KimT

Hey, Chris, welcome to EB! I see you're having trouble deeplinking pictures, but there's a really helpful tutorial for that:

Click here.

In short, just copy the image location and then click this:

rte-image-button.png

in your posting menu. Then paste the image location and click "okay". It should look like this when you're posting:

[img=http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/10716/12641126471_SPLASH.jpg]

So then you can have:

12641126471_SPLASH.jpg

Hope this helps!

Hey, Chris, welcome to EB! I see you're having trouble deeplinking pictures, but there's a really helpful tutorial for that:

***sniped***

Hope this helps!

You sir, are AWESOME! Thanks! I'll see if I can fix it and add a few more images. Thanks for giving the one so that people can at least see a small part of the post.

~ Chris.

Edited by Chris Phipson

Excellent story, awesome MOC's - the work of pure genius. :sweet::grin::laugh:

I used to write sci-fi when I was a teenager (heck nearly 30 years ago) I find you have written a great story that brings to an end one Jedi's life with the madness of a rouge Clone hell bent on murder - excellent story ! :devil::sweet::grin::laugh:

Great work and I'm a conformist! 'JimButcher' ! :laugh:

Nice story, great MoCs

Excellent story, awesome MOC's - the work of pure genius. :sweet::grin::laugh:

I used to write sci-fi when I was a teenager (heck nearly 30 years ago) I find you have written a great story that brings to an end one Jedi's life with the madness of a rouge Clone hell bent on murder - excellent story ! :devil::sweet::grin::laugh:

I think you did the wrong name...

You sir, are AWESOME! Thanks! I'll see if I can fix it and add a few more images. Thanks for giving the one so that people can at least see a small part of the post.

~ Chris.

Glad I could help!

These comics are very interesting, not what I'd expect from a SW comic, but interesting nonetheless. Very suspenseful, and the conclusion was horrific... but amazingly well presented. The MOCs were excellent as well.

Interesting experiment. :wink:

I think you did the wrong name...

Er, yeah, as much as I would like to take credit for these, I can't. :laugh:

This is a very nice comic, I really enjoyed reading it :thumbup:

Top Work!

I really like the set pictures at the end they look really cool. The story got a bit gory at the end with everyone killing everyone but I thought it was funny :laugh:. Great work and welcome to EB

Great comic Chris, was very entertaining to read and I really like your sets.

Though the last chapter was quite dark, not just with Order 66 but the murdering the whole village part - might've been nice to see a couple of kids escaping/surviving - afterall, who reports that there was ever an incident on Tanneth?!

Are you planning to do any more? Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future. :wink:

Great comic Chris, was very entertaining to read and I really like your sets.

Though the last chapter was quite dark, not just with Order 66 but the murdering the whole village part - might've been nice to see a couple of kids escaping/surviving - afterall, who reports that there was ever an incident on Tanneth?!

Are you planning to do any more? Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future. :wink:

I always kind of thought that maybe Commander Switch reported that the "evil jedi" wiped out the squad and then slaughtered the refugees. It would sure help the Emperor with that whole "Jedi rebellion" cover story he was going for.

Thanks everyone for your comments! I really enjoyed building and writing this story and have already started hashing out ideas for another one. Probably won't get to it till after brickworld though.

~ Chris.

Awesome story Chris! The sets are excellent, and the twists were great too. :thumbup:

I'm hoping to see more comics from you soon!

I always kind of thought that maybe Commander Switch reported that the "evil jedi" wiped out the squad and then slaughtered the refugees. It would sure help the Emperor with that whole "Jedi rebellion" cover story he was going for.

Excellent! You should so add that on as an epilogue. :wink: