Sign in to follow this  
Steel Dragon

Nikolas' Intro

Very interesting idea, doing a comic to introduce your character. I might have to do one for mine, too. Good job!

Yeah, a clever idea, and not a bad comic either. :wink:

Very interesting idea, doing a comic to introduce your character. I might have to do one for mine, too. Good job!

Hey look, I'm a trendsetter! :laugh:

Yeah, a clever idea, and not a bad comic either. :wink:

Thank you! It took me about 5 minutes to build the set, 10 to pose, and about an hour to caption and post. :tongue:

Nice, I think I'll do one too. I like the comic, especially the last thing the ching said :tongue:

You are a trend setter! Is your character really a STEEL or just dressed as one?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Nice, I think I'll do one too. I like the comic, especially the last thing the ching said :tongue:

You are a trend setter! Is your character really a STEEL or just dressed as one?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Nikolas is a freelancer who only truly trusts S.T.E.E.L., but does have dealings with the other factions.

-Chings kidnapped/murdered his father.

-Rats allowed it to happen.

Plus, the STEEL philosophy of material re-use and creative design matches his (and my) personality.

Man I find it amazing that the Cyberpunk game is becoming so popular and liked even though it hasn't even started. So thanks everyone for being so enthusastic with it! :sweet: I'll probably post a comic for my character too. :laugh:

It was quite good, well done, mind if i give it a go?

Not at all. You should post it in its own thread here, then link to it in the Cyberpunk Discussion thread.

Can't wait to see it, Updike!