the_green_avenger

Green Coats?

I promise you Captain Blue Hair will be back!

You kept your word......which is a first! :pir-grin:

ARrrr...

green coats or not i think we should have the pirate faction. I just got here and i been reading all the forum for the last week and is peculiar that a pirate lego forum is filled with pesky imperials either be they blue or red...

Pirates out there unite! lets kick some imperial booty! :jollyroger:

I'm pretty sure the pirates would not like the idea of somebody else trying to make a 'green pirate' faction, after all the pirates end up fighting or fighting aside the Redcoats and Bluecoats. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I'm also quite sure if someone tried to create an adaquitely strong 'Imperial' Greencoat faction, most people would be glad to welcome them with a barrage of healthy cannonfire. :cannon::pir-laugh:

mmm... green coats?

Historically there wasn't a large imperial faction in a green uniform in waters where piracy was intense ...

more accurately would be to create a browncoats, with brown tricornes and dark orange design, with the ships with a design of a kind of "Fluyt" :pir-wink: , some kind of "west lego company" :pir-laugh: , I mean, a faction not so imperial, but bourgeois

and in the same time, expand the Imperial Armada, with more powerfull galleons, because they are the faction that fought over (and suffered more) with piracy