Sign in to follow this  
Gobernador

HMS St. George

This is a very classical ship, just like Lego could have designed it.

If you want to improve it, you could for example put the gunports on above the cannons (how it should be) instead of below them.

But it looks rather good, with a nice colourscheme.

I actually like the blue viking shiels myself too. Personal opinions differ.

Well done with the ship, I like your cabin and the crew you fitted on your ship looks good too, a fine combination of new and old minifigs.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup: .

Thanks for the comments.

Admiral Croissant, I try to put the gunports above but I have many problems (I´m not a very good constructor of mocs :pir-sceptic: )

Curtisrlee, yes, its an spanish fortress, "San Felipe del Morro" of my comrade Pucelabricks. I try to put some photos of his fortress next week.

Saludos!

I actually really like this ship (plus it is British :pir-classic: ). The sort of thing i would like the build but don't have the pieces to build it.

I like the proportions of this ship, it just seems right, you know.

I agree the blue shields are kind out of place in my opinion but the ship is still great, what a cool technique for the canons too!

This ship is really cool, I like its design and the color scheme is excellent :pir_laugh2: and yeah, I see what they mean about the dizzy shields :pir-skull:

Looks pretty good. The only thing I don't like is the blue shields on the back. Those things always make me feel dizzy. Nice job.

I agree with hornbricker. The shields are making me a little dizzy. :pir-sick:

The ship itself seems very boxy. You ever heard the term tumblehome? :pir-sceptic:

The proportions are very nice. The stern is MUY BUENO! and thats an very inovative new approach to the bow.

British too, good choice mate! :pir_laugh2:

I really do love this forum and all the great ships that churn out of it! :pir-wub:

Thank you very much for the comments.

the_green_avenger, I had never hearing him that expression, tumblehome. Now I know what it means. I will try to implement it in future ships :pir-classic: .

I like the Shields, sorry :pir-tongue::imperialguard_commander1: .

I have dismantled the boat, my next moc must be based on IF that my girlfriend will give me for my birthday.

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the comments.

the_green_avenger, I had never hearing him that expression, tumblehome. Now I know what it means. I will try to implement it in future ships :pir-classic: .

I like the Shields, sorry :pir-tongue::imperialguard_commander1: .

I have dismantled the boat, my next moc must be based on IF that my girlfriend will give me for my birthday.

Greetings!

Iteresting story...

Is english your secondary language? You've quite a few grammar errors.

Can't wait to see your next moc!