Sign in to follow this  
brickzone

Luke Skywalker Dagobah torso - printing on back?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Just a question - my brother recently got a Luke Skywalker Dagobah torso (bricklink ref) in a mixed lot of minifigs. The odd thing is, it has the same printing (showing sweat lines on the chest) on the back as well as the front. Does this torso normally have printing on both sides? And if so, is it supposed to have the same print on the back as the front?

It's becasue it's a tanktop, so ideally it would look the same on the front as the back.

It's becasue it's a tanktop, so ideally it would look the same on the front as the back.

A guy with a TANKTOP? I'd call it a muscle shirt :tongue: .

A guy with a TANKTOP? I'd call it a muscle shirt :tongue: .

Not if your luke skywalker and don't have any muscles. :classic:

I could have called it a wife-beater but that's not really politically correct anymore.

Not if your luke skywalker and don't have any muscles. :classic:

I could have called it a wife-beater but that's not really politically correct anymore.

Well I never new that. Maybe that's why the set cost so much. :tongue: I forget that price now though, anyone have the retail price, because I'd love to compare the cost of an X-wing and Dagobah to an X-wing and 4-5 extra minifigs.

I'd just call it a sleeveless shirt. :grin:

Well I never new that. Maybe that's why the set cost so much. :tongue: I forget that price now though, anyone have the retail price, because I'd love to compare the cost of an X-wing and Dagobah to an X-wing and 4-5 extra minifigs.

I'd just call it a sleeveless shirt. :grin:

I'm sure bricklink would give you a good idea of prices.

Bricklink gives prices it sells for, not the original price. Original price was USD $50, same as one with extra figures.

I never knew he had printing on the back! Thanks for starting this discussion, I learned something. Though if it is exactly the same, that is kind of weird, since a sweaty shirt will look different sticking to someone's front than it will to their back. I don't think Luke had moobs on his back.

Bricklink gives prices it sells for, not the original price. Original price was USD $50, same as one with extra figures.

I never knew he had printing on the back! Thanks for starting this discussion, I learned something. Though if it is exactly the same, that is kind of weird, since a sweaty shirt will look different sticking to someone's front than it will to their back. I don't think Luke had moobs on his back.

Peeron gives MSRP of sets....

As does Brickset, most of the time.

My apologizes on the bricklink referance, I misunderstood what we were talking about. :wacko: